Who is the worst champion in the UFC right now?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In regards to their skill level compared to contenders for their belt.

I'll say Alvarez is because if I say Woodley I'm racist and Bisping is number 1 in my heart.

Compared to contenders for their title? I'd have to say Miocic. There's a lot of mean motor scooters in that division that can all put each other down with one, single punch.

By far Alvarez. This guy gets killed by RDA in a rematch. He's not even top 8 at lightweight.

Well you tell me,who is defending against a 46 year old?

Demetrius Might Mouse and Dominick Cruz are two of the least skilled fighters in teh UFC right now! They just rely on their one punch knockout power. No skillz at all.

By far Alvarez. This guy gets killed by RDA in a rematch. He's not even top 8 at lightweight.
1250.gif

when did eddie become a can with all the disrespect dude has been a world champ pretty much everywhere he has gone and has a record of 28-4(avenged 2 of his losses) and won the ufc belt via first round TKO

eddie is as legit as they come

when did eddie become a can with all the disrespect dude has been a world champ pretty much everywhere he has gone and has a record of 28-4(avenged 2 of his losses) and won the ufc belt via first round TKO

eddie is as legit as they come

no one knows who he is, that's why.

new breed of fans.

DC the paper champ of course

JBJ real champ never lost the belt and had his way with DC and left him crying

just saying...

I think you'd be surprised if you look at his record buddeh. I think there's only one obvious contender buddeh:

maxresdefault.jpg

While you claim that Alvarez would get killed in a rematch, Bisping actually could have been killed in his first fight with Rockhold. It was one sided and brutal.

Last edited:

I'll say Alvarez is because if I say Woodley I'm racist and Bisping is number 1 in my heart.

conor

most of his opponents have been short notice or injured, got the belt and fled his division

The HW , it's always one punch away from lossing his belt.
Alvarez is a solid top guy ,great wins and losses only to another top guys,he beat Aoki and Chandler in the rematches. Loss againt Cerrone,top 5 LW and now top 15 WW.

Aldo.

Interim but whatever. Pulls out all the time, refuses fights on short notice, gets KTFO in 13 seconds.

I'd say Woodley. He lost against Rory, was lucky to finally retire Robbie's chin after it went through 4 wars in a row and a long ass career.

Back