Is Conor McGregor's striking on the same level as Petrosyan and Sitthichai?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think he would beat them in a kickboxing fight?

this reminds me when a couple of years ago i saw threads like this but '' Can Anderson Silva hang with Hoost?''

Stop making these stupid threads OP. Each day you make a thread is Conors striking on the same level as 'input a better a striker'.

And no, not even close. Again, stop making these stupid threads that you already know the anwser to.

I don't think he'd beat Saenchai, even with the size advantage.

In Thai rules or K1/glory rules no he beats neither. In MMA most likely. While MMA n pure stand up look similar they are completely different in distance, rhythm etc then u add clinching plus elbows it's like comparing apples to oranges. Not to mention Diaz hardly checked somewhat sloppy leg kicks (not all but some were bad) and Connor was on crutches ,somebody like sittachai (or other Thais whom check large amounts of kicks per fight) would see them coming from a mile away. Respect to Connor though he is very high calibre MMA striking wise but that doesn't instantly translate to other striking disciplines and vice versa.

Is your shitposting on the same level as 99Silva and Alexthegreat??

Do you think he would beat them in a kickboxing fight?
Conor is the GOAT of course he's better.
After he cleans out the Whole UFC roster he'll go after those Glory Fighters. When he's done with those losers he'll do boxing and retire as the P4P multi dividion multi fiight discipline GOAT.

Conor bless.

How many shit/troll threads is this guy allowed to make?

lol no.

not even close.

could he beat them in a kickboxing fight? sure because everything can happen but he is nowhere near the level of the guys you mentioned in terms of kickboxing skills.

he would murder them under mma rules tho.

Back