So, Rory is better than Woodley

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
Shame to the UFC, they're letting go the guy who beat the current champ last year, hands down.

The only bad performance from Rory was against Thompson.Style make fight and Rory is still a top 5 fighters who would give any other countender a tough fight( except wonderboy)

We 've seen the same thing with benson henderson but the guy should've stay at 155, and benson is way better than sudden star, nate diaz

Bad decision by the UFC

I think he will be back in a few years

After he dominates bellator

Is normal.

031214-UFC-Jake-Shields-Beats-Them-All-DG-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.49.jpg

+Maia.

He's the best canadian fighters, I think the UFC are afraid of him
And they don't want him to destroy the other countender anymore.he's way better than the diaz brother at 170

We will see, difficult to tell until we see what his Bellator contract is and how he performs there.

Shame to the UFC, they're letting go the guy who beat the current champ last year, hands down.

The only bad performance from Rory was against Thompson.Style make fight and Rory is still a top 5 fighters who would give any other countender a tough fight( except wonderboy)

We 've seen the same thing with benson henderson but the guy should've stay at 155, and benson is way better than sudden star, nate diaz

Bad decision by the UFC

We'll see about that. 2 losses in a row is 2 losses in a row, and there's no guarantee he'll kick ass in Bellator. Mitrione almost got KTFO in his first Bellator fight, and Koreshkov ain't nobody's bitch. What if Rory loses to him?

Or maybe shame to Rory. Do you know how much money he asked for?

Go tell you boss you want a $200k increase. Watch him laugh at you, and if you persist, tell you to fuck off.

Yep, woodly had a good fight against Robbie but he won't defend his belt once

You have no idea what went on behind the scenes. Maybe Bellator just made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Maybe he wants to build up his skills for a while.

Best signing bellator has got in a while. I look forward to watching him either smash their ww division, possibly mw or a fight with bendo. Or get dominated by koreshkov too. Either way I'm cool

And they don't want him to destroy the other countender anymore.he's way better than the diaz brother at 170
Yeh bro they're totally afraid of him lol some people on here..

Rory will never be the same after the Lawler fight.

Mark my words. He'll get some wins but he'll be a shell of his former self

What's with the Diaz hate? Diaz "was" getting paid peanuts to fight just like Rory.

They let Rory go...but keep Ellenberger. o_O

The UFC really doesn't want the best fighters first, they want the biggest draws or potential draws, since they already have everyone convinced they have the best fighters.

Why don't you pay Rory the money he wants so he can keep fighting in the UFC?

It is a company, at the end of the day. They need to weigh several factors, not just how good he is. Also how much does he draw compared to how much he is asking for, and what is his potential in the future relative to how much he wants.

It's kinda a win win situation for the UFC in some way. If Rory dominates the ww divition in Bellator shows that a guy who couldn't became champ in the ufc is a monster in minor leagues. And if he losses well, they didn't waste money on a ''worthless'' fighter.

Back