Where is the hype for Big boyes?

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In about 2 weeks, they are going to fight for a title, Where a relatively fresh newcomer will defend his belt against one of the most decorated strikers of the sports, who is also one of the most accomplished fighters in MMA/KIckboxing. And he is getting his lifetime opportunity for grabbing the belt in the premier MMA organization, the only belt that's missing from his trophy cabinet.

Please show some love.

Say HELL YEAH if you are a supporter of either Stone cold Stipe or Demolition Man.

Also this fight has so many materials, Why the fuck UFC is not promoting the hell out of Stipe, whom many people can relate to, especially those from working class or Reem who has the stature to grab the attention from the casual audience.

I got Overeem.
But Stipe getting the win, would not surprise me one bit.

Want Overeem bit dat weak ass chin doe....

Rooting for Overeem but Stipe winning wouldn't surprise me. War Econoreem!

Don't have a dog in this fight... Enjoy watching both, so the fight as a whole is
a win for me.

Stipe just doesn't do it for me. I'm firmly in Overeems camp for this one.

Reem!

Looking forward more to this fight than any other.

Definitely pulling for Overeem. Thus far he's been a bit of a disappointment as I fully expected/hoped he would steamroll the division on the way to a long title run.

I do have to say though that its been fun watching him evolve, and work his way back up to the top after a few pretty embarrassing losses.

Cain - lives in the US, identifies as Mexican, got CTFO in Mexico City, Mexico
Werdum - lives in the US, identifies is Brazilian, got KTFO in Curitiba, Brazil
Stipe - lives in Cleveland, identifies as Clevelandian, gets KTFO in Cleveland, US.
Overeem - lives in The Netherlands, identifies as Dutch, gets KTFO in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
???

We need to keep the combo going.

Gonna be a sick card... Reem's time is now!

Overeem - lives in The Netherlands, identifies as Dutch, gets KTFO in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
But he won in Amsterdam :p

01_09000436_35839a_2851017a.jpg

Edit:

Whoops. Rotterdam...same thing... :oops:

Gonna be a sick card... Reem's time is now!

But he won in Amsterdam :p

01_09000436_35839a_2851017a.jpg

Edit:

Whoops. Rotterdam...same thing... :oops:

Should have prefaced that with "HW championship fights". We'll see what happens in Cleveland. This could turn into the new UFC poster curse.

I got Miocic. He just needs to survive the Reem's strikes long enough to touch that chin with a jab. I'm hopeful.

I'm pulling for the Reem, that being said I think this is a coin flip fight.

Reem has looked great as of late, however he has the propensity to lay an egg and be inconsistent at times. Let's hope that JWJ has him properly prepared for this fight, I doubt this gets out of the 2nd round...

WAR Demolition man

Please show some love.

Say HELL YEAH if you are a supporter of either Stone cold Stipe or Demolition Man.

HELL YEAH!!! U boj, you big boys!

Back