do you think rumble ko's dc this time?

Ashi Barai

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
its true dc took a bomb last time and survived... but after that fight rumble
has knocked everyone out cold and looks scarier. im leaning towards dc
getting ko'd in the first before being able to get rumble down for the grind.

It's Rumbles time. Everything is in his favor now, imo.

I really like Rumbles odds in that first round. DC had that war with Gus and he's getting older. His chin will have to succumb at some point.

I think he does. DC looked awful against Anderson. He took some real damage agains Gus. Rumble is motivated. It's his time.

I've said I've wanted to see a rematch ever since Rumble linked up with Neil Melanson, I think Rumble uses feints and finishes DC with body strikes.

It wasn't even that much of a bomb... The punch landed on the side of his head and DC was moving away

Rumble will catch him with something much more cleaner and KO him this time

It's certainly a very real possibility

DC via Wrestlefuck........Crumble Johnson will never get that belt.

Rumble just looks nasty and DC looks better on FS1 doing interviews. Given DC's reception @202 with all that hissing from the crowd, he just might say "f*k you all" and do this soft TV gig go out on his sword let Jones/Rumble retire him with honor DC ain't no spring chicken...

Hard to say. I like both fighters nearly equally, but I feel DC will survive any early dangers and take rumble out again in the later rounds. I would not be surprised at the all though if Rumble straight up KOs DC within 2 rounds.

I think the only thing he needed to change from that first fight was composure. He got too excited and adrenaline dumped. I'm going with Rumble by KO in the rematch. I'd say he's got two rounds to win though. Just hope the last loss doesn't cause him to give DC TOO much respect.

DC is the rightful favorite but Rumble can certainly knock him out. He needs to fight smart and just defend the TD. He was already beating DC on the feet in the 1st fight.

I believe he will. Like Couture said, it is easier for the loser in rematch, becouse he can make adjustments better than winner. Rumble needs to up his cardio and dont gas himself out in first round. My money would be on Rumble.

I believe he will. Like Couture said, it is easier for the loser in rematch, becouse he can make adjustments better than winner. Rumble needs to up his cardio and dont gas himself out in first round. My money would be on Rumble.
He gassed himself out unloading on Cormier, and Cormier survived...

Cormier knows he can take Rumble's best shots... advantage Cormier imo

It's hard to say rumble has filled that hole that's been there his entire career, but Damn if that man isn't scary. I think he has a good chance of knocking out anybody in the first two.

That's just unrealistic. Rumble will simply never have the cardio and instead should just remain composed and efficient. The opportunity will present itself and he can get that one shot.

Gus already softened up DC's chin with that hellacious knee in their fight.

its true dc took a bomb last time and survived... but after that fight rumble
has knocked everyone out cold and looks scarier. im leaning towards dc
getting ko'd in the first before being able to get rumble down for the grind.

ya

Back