Ben Rothwell's choke?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Did they actually find out what he was doing so effectively? Or just a 265 pound man squeezing your neck hurts like shit?

Having 300 lbs of booze and burgers on your neck, along with the associated smell, will force anyone to tap.

Who knows man. Him subbing Barnett was one of the most shocking subs ever though.

He did practically the same choke to Matt Mitrione. So yes, this isn't his first rodeo.

More of a throat/trachea crush than a choke.

My old bjj instructor used to use the same guillotine variation on me and it would hurt to eat or drink afterwards for a couple weeks.

10 Finger Choke Ben, the Heel! He's the Cody McKenzie of HW, but tougher with more power, better striking technique and he's much less of a Dandy

I haven't followed them in a long time but was there ever a Gracie breakdown on this choke? or are they too busy handing out internet belts these days?

I haven't followed them in a long time but was there ever a Gracie breakdown on this choke? or are they too busy handing out internet belts these days?

I think they finally stopped giving out internet belts, thank god

it's called a gogo choke, or ten finger guillotine if its the one im thinking of

More of a throat/trachea crush than a choke.

My old bjj instructor used to use the same guillotine variation on me and it would hurt to eat or drink afterwards for a couple weeks.
Dude you should've beat his ass.

Dude you should've beat his ass.

If I cant beat him in a grappling match what makes you think I could beat him in a real fight? Lol

Maybe if I blindsided him with a blunt object first...

If I cant beat him in a grappling match what makes you think I could beat him in a real fight? Lol

Maybe if I blindsided him with a blunt object first...
Have you considered he's older now? How long ago was this?

You can probably take his old ass now. Haha just messing.

Back