TJ : If I don't get a title shot next.....

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He said : If I don't get the title shot next, it's a straight up robbery, it's no longer a sport competition.

Well, if they can do this to Aldo, I don't seen the reason why they won't give it to Coby just like the way they treated Conor.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of TJ, but sadly that's what gonna happen next ... the sport legitimacy in UFC is dying....

I dunno
somehow I don't feel sorry for TJ...

Snake_In_The_Grass.jpg

You'll do fookin nootin.

Sorry. War TJ

TJ deserves a rematch solely based on how close the first fight was not to mention he beat a highly ranked guy in Assuncao. He needs to talk more though, if anything has proven to be true its that the loudest mouth is going to get fed in MMA 2016. He's got a better case than Garbrandt does but Garbrandt is really putting the heat on Cruz so he may get it.

Tj:if I don't get my titleshot I will not eat my p'sghetti.

He said : If I don't get the title shot next, it's a straight up robbery, it's no longer a sport competition.

Well, if they can do this to Aldo, I don't seen the reason why they won't give it to Coby just like the way they treated Conor.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of TJ, but sadly that's what gonna happen next ... the sport legitimacy in UFC is dying....

It is legitimacy is dying. I hate tj tho..but its not about fighting the best, its about ppv numbers.
The ufc USED to be about the best martial art, then the best fighter...now its for the best bullshit hypejobs.

There has already been a thread about this with 'witty' retorts and picture and gifs of snakes.

TJ deserves a rematch solely based on how close the first fight was not to mention he beat a highly ranked guy in Assuncao. He needs to talk more though, if anything has proven to be true its that the loudest mouth is going to get fed in MMA 2016. He's got a better case than Garbrandt does but Garbrandt is really putting the heat on Cruz so he may get it.

2016 MMA and beyond: Whoever cuts the best promo gets a title shot.

Whatever you think of them both as human beings, Conor verbally demolished Dillashaw with that nickname.
What a tough guy, talking shit about a guy he'll never have to fight.

You know (it's cruel, I know), owners of little yappy dogs sometimes have their voice box removed to shut down their yapping. Somebody should have done that to Conor years ago. He'd be much more likeable.

You know (it's cruel, I know), owners of little yappy dogs sometimes have their voice box removed to shut down their yapping. Somebody should have done that to Conor years ago. He'd be much more likeable.

Holy shit dude. Chill out.

Also, Dillashaw has no more of a size disadvantage against McGregor than McGregor against Nate. They could fight one day if Dillashaw wrecks enough fools at 135 and avenges his loss.

LOL! Conor's literally the most popular guy in the business.

If TJ wasn't just a yank jock he'd be able to understand what it takes to get a title shot. Shit, even no love figured it out so it can't be that hard.

He's too busy trying to act like that guy who doesn't need to talk trash to get noticed. Hate to break it to you TJ...you do.

EMBRACE THE SNAKE!!!

And I like TJ. Best fighter after Cruz in that division by a long way.

If he was still team Alfa he would have already booked the title fight because of the bad blood with Cruz. That's why you never burn bridges.

Back