Cody "Self-Love" needs a top 5-7 win before calling out the champ.....no?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cruz pointed this out post fight....

Cody beat up a guy ranked 3 spots below him and now he is demanding a title shot??

He should fight the loser of Dodson vs Linekar...lets see how he does...

If bro love feels like he deserves a title shot, and TJ thinks he deserves a title shot. Let those two bang it out and the winner gets To fight Cruz.

Cody vs TJ 5 round main event is the fight to make IMO

Not sure what to do with Cruz in the mean time tho

Dominick vs Cody looks great as of right now.

lol@ deserved title shots

Cruz pointed this out post fight....

Cody beat up a guy ranked 3 spots below him and now he is demanding a title shot??

He should fight the loser of Dodson vs Linekar...lets see how he does...

Lineker vs Garbrandt is the fight to make. Lineker will sing that carney a lullaby

I think him taking another fight or two would be for his own good. He has a lot of growth to go through as a fighter, still so young in his career. I'd like to see him fight Caraway in a #1 contender fight. TJ deserves his rematch.

garbrant vs cruz is up there as one of the fights i want to see the most right now, and i dont even like cody.

its just an intriguing matchup imo

Last edited:
Lineker vs Garbrandt is the fight to make. Lineker will sing that carney a lullaby
Lineker is going to be playing punch face with John Dodson as the Main Event of the Portland FN card.

I hope they give it to him just so I can see him get embarrassed. Would be funny if Cruz took out that entire camp. Would have wins over faber, joe b, tj, and Cody.

Belts have never meant as little as they do now. We are well past the point of title shots having anything whatsoever to do with merit.

just feed him to lineker and lets be done with this shitty hype train.

You really think the Codster should be fighting for the title after beating #11 ranked Takeya??
by this logic, no.

but i dont care. its the fight i want to see.

Conor also got fast tracked to fight aldo imo.... nor he derserves to fight alvarez, but i wouldnt be surprised if the ufc booked it

hendo is fighting bisping for crying out loud :D

besides there are barely any clear contenders in this division

Not exactly his fault. He merked Almeida, then they give him lower ranked opponent. Dom is scared, I want that fight. He would destroy any and all top 7, enough with this build the fighter crap, this guy can beat the champ, set it up and let him prove you wrong.

The guy comes off as a bit of douche but he cut a great promo on Helwanis podcast. I still think he needs a win over the winner of Lineker vs Dodson while Tj/Cruz happens.

Back