Are people going to ignore the fact that Conor ducked Woodley?

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woodley has been looking for big name fights (ducking Wonderboy) like GSP and Nick, so why isn't Conor fighting Woodley? I'm sure Woodley would be glad to fight Conor and get a real payday and we all know Dana is looking to give Connie any fight he wants.

There were rumblings from Conor of fighting Lawler (perhaps because of his worn chin and willingness to strike), did Woodley's power scare Connie away?

original

Oh and please no "Woodley's too big" excuses. Conor cut from 177+ to make WW. This same dude has been beating up FW's.

Wtf are you talking about

Lawler was a fire fight kind of fighter who relied on his chin and power.

Conor had a better chance countering him and having a huge speed advantage as opposed to getting KOd by Woodley while stuffing a faked TD or something.

Conor is a smart man. Fighting Woodley is not smart.

Honestly, hope this fight happens so we can have Woodley wreck him.

Woodley don't deserve that payday.

Hi Tyron. Your ok but you need to stop ducking wonderbro. Man up and take that fight. Gsp and Nick hate you. So do I.

Woodley would explode into Conor's left hand.

Woodley has been looking for big name fights (ducking Wonderboy) like GSP and Nick, so why isn't Conor fighting Woodley? I'm sure Woodley would be glad to fight Conor and get a real payday and we all know Dana is looking to give Connie any fight he wants.

There were rumblings from Conor of fighting Lawler (perhaps because of his worn chin and willingness to strike), did Woodley's power scare Connie away?

original

Oh and please no "Woodley's too big" excuses. Conor cut from 177+ to make WW. This same dude has been beating up FW's.

Just the fact that you posted this thread tells me you're a dumba**.

Back