The alternative viewpoints of every UFC event. Where are they?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I started thinking about this when watching a breakdown of the Diaz/McGregor fight by Robin Black. He said something along the lines of being able to watch the first fight in every angle he had access to. Which I assume implies he has some inside sources that allow him to view the fight from every camera angle. So why doesn't the UFC make these angles readily available? I mean sure you occasionally see them appear in official highlight reels and the like, but it's not that common really. This should be a special feature on Fight Pass, like a special analysis mode where you can look at all angles of a fight to view the exchanges that were hard to see in the original broadcasting.

All patrons are asked to remain seated and IN FRONT OF the curtain at all times.
Sincerly, the management.

I started thinking about this when watching a breakdown of the Diaz/McGregor fight by Robin Black. He said something along the lines of being able to watch the first fight in every angle he had access to. Which I assume implies he has some inside sources that allow him to view the fight from every camera angle. So why doesn't the UFC make these angles readily available? I mean sure you occasionally see them appear in official highlight reels and the like, but it's not that common really. This should be a special feature on Fight Pass, like a special analysis mode where you can look at all angles of a fight to view the exchanges that were hard to see in the original broadcasting.

I'm assuming Robin has access to all UFC footage. Kinda like NFL teams. They have access to all the game footage, for game breakdowns, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back