Would Lawler be a betting underdog vs Conor?

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Following Lawler's recent loss to Woodley in a devastating fashion and Conor's impressive win over Nate who would come out on top if they were to fight?

Lawler tried so hard(cringeworthy) to sound like a badass when he said that he'd take Conor's soul during an interview but shortly after got exposed by Woodley in a matter of seconds.

Would Lawler still think he's the better fighter?

Impressive win over Nate as in impressive robbery?

Not with anyone with a rational thought in a functioning brain.

maybe in an alternate universe
in real life
no

I would hope not, MMA fans should be smarter than that.

No. Not even Vegas expecting dat Irish money would have him a favorite.

If he was, I'd be taking home a lot of DAT Irish money.

The Conor questions are back, Is Conor's this, would could that, Is Conor this, Should Conor that, McGod, mcGoat , McDonald and the list goes on and on

prior to the diaz 1 fight, it would be close to even odds

after the diaz 1 fight, lawler would be, and still is, about a 2-1 favorite.

It would be the first death in the octagon, with Lawler walking out.

Please let Lawler be the underdog, I never bet but I'd put down $500-1k on Lawler in that case...easy money

WW is too much for Conor, though I wouldn't count him out. He's made for 155.

I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of people, so he might be, but he'd crush Conor. Nate isn't even a 170 pounder, he's barely bigger than Conor, it's ludicrous when people say he went up 2 weight classes. He's a huge 145er who fought an pretty average sized 155er, that's it. Nate's not even one of the very top 155ers either and Conor, at his very best, fought a life and death fight with him where he had to avoid engaging as much as possible and it still could have went either way. Lawler is a legit 170 pound fighter who has been hit by most of the best at 185 and 170. The chances Conor beats that guy are very very low. It's possible, but not very.

Following Lawler's recent loss to Woodley in a devastating fashion and Conor's impressive win over Nate who would come out on top if they were to fight?

Lawler tried so hard(cringeworthy) to sound like a badass when he said that he'd take Conor's soul during an interview but shortly after got exposed by Woodley in a matter of seconds.

Would Lawler still think he's the better fighter?
tumblr_mee50tNyIg1ryatpyo1_500.gif

Back