Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Edson Barboza?

Twomey04

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
With the rumor of Conor McGregor getting the title shot against Eddie Alvarez, this could be a potential match up. I think this is a great styles match up and could be a very interesting fight. Barboza is coming off two great back to back wins over former champions, while Khabib has shown all signs of being a future champion.

My guess is Khabib by late stoppage, thoughts?

I want to see Conor vs. Khabib so I'm going to go with Khabib.

Conor will win the LW belt.
Ferguson will beat RDA.
Barboza will beat Khabib.

I think Barboza TDD is way too good and Khabib does only have wrestling, so Barboza is a bad match up for him.

I'd love to see it.

Maybe people will shut up about Khabib not beating top 10 fighters after he easily grapple-fucks Barboza as efficiently as he does it to everyone else.

Khabib has terrible striking (IDGAF if its to get in close to clinch), he was getting out striked by a dude who I cant remember on short notice. Every fight starts on the feet, you think Khabib can survive the first exchange? Lol.

Khabib 4 minute smash. Khabib LW true champion.

That is until he gets KTFO then imma calling him an overrated can.

But until that happens, Khabib 4 minute smash Conor.

Khabib has terrible striking (IDGAF if its to get in close to clinch), he was getting out striked by a dude who I cant remember on short notice. Every fight starts on the feet, you think Khabib can survive the first exchange? Lol.

he doesnt need good striking to win. His game isnt to outstrike people.

then imma calling him an overrated can.

You can do that,if you wanna get fucked up around here.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

This fight headlining the first Russia card makes sense. Barboza wanted a 5 round headliner next, Khabib would probably settle over the possibility to headline the first russian card instead of fighting for the belt...yup. Logical fight. I day it happens.

Speaking of never been tested, Khabib is overrated af. If he can't take Barboza down he's done.

You can do that,if you wanna get fucked up around here.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I'm calling him Khabib true champ.

I'm only calling him overrated If he gets KTFO. But by then it would be okay, I'll be protected by a legion of fairweather bums like myself, all calling Khabib a can and using the Tibau fight as proof that his TD was never that good to begin with. That's what it means to be #fairweather.

I don't like it. I think Barboza should just fight strikers. I'd love to see Barboza vs Cerrone

lol at him not taking people down
I don't mean to be rude but Khabib's got the resume of a bum

COJ8gIO.png

According to his wins he shouldnt even be top 5 any more after being out for so long and rda getting ko'd by alvarez and losing to Tibau

I don't mean to be rude but Khabib's got the resume of a bum

COJ8gIO.png

According to his wins he shouldnt even be top 5 any more after being out for so long and rda getting ko'd by alvarez and losing to Tibau

How can he be a bum when he has never been defeated?

If there's any justice in this world Barboza kicks his leg off.

Well! That guy he fought kicked his own ass,so the jury is still out in the big leagues for that dude
Thomas Almeida was also undefeated with 20+ wins until his last fight. Nobody stays undefeated in this sport and as soon as Khabib loses once, his record will look even worse.

Back