Footage of Aldo after KO Scrubbed?

BellatorBaby

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Have been looking for a piece of video that shows an alternate camera angle capturing Aldo in a daze after the McGregor knockout. Every link I find through searching has been taken down. Does anyone have this link

Also, I remember Rogan saying after the fight that Aldo briefly raised his hands thinking he had won. Was this captured on any ringside video?

Rogan says a lot of stuff.

He also cries when he meets female fighters.

Wouldn't be shocked if Aldo rose his hands, Conor knocked that fool retarded.

Buy fight pass you cheapskate and then find it yourself.

I have it all on tape. Not only this but the Iceman shitting his pants. For the right amount I won't send it to you.

Buy fight pass you cheapskate and then find it yourself.

I have FightPass. Not there. There are YouTube videos that have been copyright claimed by UFC but these alternate-angle videos of Aldo dazed have to be around somewhere.

I have FightPass. Not there. There are YouTube videos that have been copyright claimed by UFC but these alternate-angle videos of Aldo dazed have to be around somewhere.
It is on there...where do you think people got it from?

Find the EVENT replay not just the fight replay...when you have found it skip it to the last fight and then change the cameras until you find the one. Not hard m8.

You don't need a video, there are enough teenagers on this site than can give you every little detail about this fight from memory. Probably can even describe the snappy suit Conor wore to the arena that night and whether or not his hair looked good.

It is on there...where do you think people got it from?

Find the EVENT replay not just the fight replay...when you have found it skip it to the last fight and then change the cameras until you find the one. Not hard m8.

You gave him his answer but he'll still be too lazy to gif it for his own thread.

You don't need a video, there are enough teenagers on this site than can give you every little detail about this fight from memory. Probably can even describe the snappy suit Conor wore to the arena that night and whether or not his hair looked good.
How can you even ask a question like that? Of course it looked Good!!!

How can you even ask a question like that? Of course it looked Good!!!

UFC-194-Aldo-vs-McGregor

1350326054-0.jpg

i hope UFC has taken them all down. Some shit dont need to be seen. And im a fan of both fighters.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back