How far do you think CM Punk can go

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Defeat in his first fight? Or right to the top and winning the title? Or maybe a top 10 fighter.

I think he will win his first fight against gall but then lose when he comes up against better opponent

To be honest, I'm surprised he's even gotten this far to the point where he actually has a real fight booked. So how far can he go? He's already exceeded my expectations.

(that's not a knock on the guy, btw. Just given his age, lack of a true athletic background and his injury problems, I honestly thought he'd never make it to a fight)

Well he will go inside the octagon but won't walk out on his own two feet

Top 75 welterweight in the UFC no doubt

3 weightclass GOAT at the very least.

Neil Magny/Kelvin Gastleum level.

Anyone who says anything different is clearly trolling.

Props to the guy but this ends early or middle round 1. Sorry man but you fucking suck.

0-1 and retires during his post fight interview with the Rogan

At least 0-3 in the UFC before fans stopping giving a crap.

Doesn't matter though cause he would have made millions by then.

If he makes to a second fight by not getting killed in his first, then both he and the UFC win big.

Him getting the fight, he's already won. The guy has guts for doing it.

He'll show up for his first, last, ONLY UFC fight. Nothing against him personally, but a UFC career ain't gonna happen.

We will find out soon enough

-Win debut fight.
-Win MW tittle destroying Bisping in a better way than Hendo
-Defend MW tittle vs GSP, Rocksalt, Jacare, Yoel and Mousasi.... Weidman duck him.
-Chalenge LHW champ Anthony Johnson and destroy him in a 5 round stand up fight 50-43 UD, defend vs DC, Jones, Gus and Ishii.
-Chalenge Overeem for the HW tittle.. Overeem pull out for tainted supplements.. CM Punk vs Cain for the tittle.. Punk win first round KO.
-Defend HW tittle vs Black Beast, Miocic and Werdum..
-Final fight vs Kettlebell Fedor (enae volare mezzo entrance/ family starving)
-CM Punk UFC Hall of Fame.
-CM undisputed GOAT of the universe.

Back