A new level of delusion is upon us

Skip is a professional troll. Its not delusion. He knows it will rile up people like you.

I'd like to see it. Imagine the outrage, if Conor landed a huge shot, and slept him?

No one can take that left

...except Nate Diaz.

Even though I dont like him and theres a .1% chance of it happening, Id love it if Conor KOd Floyd

Imagine all the perpetually triggered boxing fans

This fight should be a striking match. Not a boxing one. Let Conor kick the shit out of Floyd. I want to know how he will defend a spinning kick.

He knows how much drama and hype the lead up to that fight would bring, it would be a jackpot for commentators like him. He is just looking out for his own job security trying to sell that fight to the public.

This fight should be a striking match. Not a boxing one. Let Conor kick the shit out of Floyd. I want to know how he will defend a spinning kick.
He wont because hes not a MMA fighter, if this ridiculous fight ever happens it will be a boxing match wich is fair to both since conor relies on his boxing 90% of the time in the cage.

I like you but do me a favor and slap your self

Mayweather has no answer to Conor's vicious leg kicks. His mobility will be gone in 2 minutes. Conor is too fast for Floyd and his chin is too tough. I see this 2nd round TKO win for Conor in kickboxing and 116-112 for Mayweather in boxing.

He wont because hes not a MMA fighter, if this ridiculous fight ever happens it will be a boxing match wich is fair to both since conor relies on his boxing 90% of the time in the cage.

It's kickboxing not MMA.

Skip finally watched his first mma fight. Yay.

Fight only takes place in a boxing ring where after 6 rounds Conor will be gassed and Mayweather finishes him by blowing on him.

Back