Lest we forget: Nasty Nate vs. Connie gif

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If someone can do the favor and embed this masterpiece properly, that would be greatly appreciated.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That's terrible. Who makes these? There's maybe like 1 out of 100 that's decent lol.

That's terrible. Who makes these? There's maybe like 1 out of 100 that's decent lol.

Someone on SD.

That's said to be an absolute work of art that took several hours by the people that make gifs here.

Looks legit. If I remember correctly, that's Scott Pilgrim. Don't care for the lead actor in that one, he's a little too much of a nerdy biatch, but that movie was way more enjoyable than I figured it would be.

Looks legit. If I remember correctly, that's Scott Pilgrim. Don't care for the lead actor in that one, he's a little too much of a nerdy biatch, but that movie was way more enjoyable than I figured it would be.

Cera always plays similar roles (himself) with the exception of This Is The End where he played a lunatic.

Someone else posted that from a different angle.

Conor was stunned for a second from that - sort of froze him. But he recovered quick.Both of these dudes are tough as fuck and can take a serious shot (slaps OR punches).

Back