The myth about Khabib not being a finisher is pretty much put to sleep if you

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you look at Khabib's last 15 fights he finished 11 of those 15 fights! How the heck could you say the guy is not a finisher when he finishes opponents at such a high rate just sherbros hating on the best LW fighter on this planet earth.........

if you don't finish every fight in the first round you're a lay'n'pray pussy everyone knows that

It's sort of like the Ben Askren curse.

If you are primarily a wrestler, a lot of the fans that think MMA is a kickboxing match will hate on you.

I'm not a wrestle-fuck fan per se, but if dudes still get guys out of there, then props to them.

Khabib is a beast.

The majority of people he's finished I doubt most people have heard of.

Most mma fighters most people havent heard of, so your point is moot. He could have finished Fedor, brock, jon jones, cormier, weidman, silva, both diaz brothers, cruz, mm, ronda, cyborg and most people have no idea who any of those people are.

I honestly thought cowboy was only person at 155 who had some what of a chance against Khabib.

Most mma fighters most people havent heard of, so your point is moot. He could have finished Fedor, brock, jon jones, cormier, weidman, silva, both diaz brothers, cruz, mm, ronda, cyborg and most people have no idea who any of those people are.
But its not the same to KO UFC fodder fighters and bush league fighters, as it is to KO legit contenders. Look at Dominick Cruz, one finish in the past 6 years and it happened within 2 minutes. That was the only fight in those 6 years not against a nr. 1 contender.

Those 11 fighters he finished also have a combined record of 122-90

And? Does that make him a LnP artist? Finishing Jah Broni is still a finish, can't call the guy a carpet when he finishes nearly as much as Condit...

Back