How both Diaz/McGregor fights ended

nated0g43

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
210_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz_1_.0.0.jpg

8ZC9Bzk.jpg

This whole debacle started with Conor calling Nate 'Nick's skinny fat younger brother'. Seems to have a bit more respect for Nate as his own person after all that....

I thought it was cool how Nate helped Conor up and patted him on the head.

These guys actually do like and respect one another, despite the pre-fight antics and one-liners.

These guys actually do like and respect one another, despite the pre-fight antics and one-liners.

I think Nate thought he had won, that's why he showed the Sportsmanship

No. NO. NO, MAN, FUCK THAT.

Jesus christ on a stick, why cant they stay in character? Look, ive gotten into fights before, at times with friends, and there has been a commodory established afterwards, with the friends, we got closer. But god dammit, ive walked away from some thinking they still sucked.

These 2 already fought before last weekend and i feel silly for falling for any belief that they hated each other. Frankly, i felt disappointed.

Damn. Fucking fake it if you have to. Its nice seeing a hatchet being buried more often than not but dammit, can we get something real from time to time?

Back