McGregor v Woodley

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor may be the best at FW and could probably starch Alvarez, but do any of you give him a chance against Woodley to fulfill his 3 division champ goal?

I say Woodley takes his head clean off.

Conor said himself that he will never take a fight at 170 again. Bruh

bear-leo.gif

Conor should stay out of welterweight land.

Woodley is too big and strong for McGregor. I think he could get him down and hold him there rather easily

Conor may be the best at FW and could probably starch Alvarez, but do any of you give him a chance against Woodley to fulfill his 3 division champ goal?

I say Woodley takes his head clean off.
well if he can pick all his fights anything is possible as long as he does not have to defend his only one against the top challenger

Wish he had beaten Nate first up and fought Lawler at 200. That beating would surely have sent him back to Aldo

145 champ vs 170 champ? Kinda like asking how Woodley would do against Cormier/Rumble/Jones/Gus.

Conor would mop the floor with him. He could than easily move up to 205 and submit DC/Jones within 5 mins. In the HW Cain might give him some problems because of his cardio but I got Conor putting him away in the 3rd.

Stop...Stop..Stop... This was all done before the first Diaz fight.. People realize that a real WW is probably 185-190 pounds on fight night and walk around near 200.

We are heading towards Ronda fighting men lunacy. Does he have a better chance of beating Woodley that Ronda of beating Cain..Yes.. But there are weight classes for a reason.

Perfection.

I post that gif in every Conor vs Woodley thread that I see.

It never gets old, at least to me anyway, because it is always spot on.

To be fair I stole it from someone else quite a while ago but I can't remember who or I would gladly give them credit.

Stop...Stop..Stop... This was all done before the first Diaz fight.. People realize that a real WW is probably 185-190 pounds on fight night and walk around near 200.

We are heading towards Ronda fighting men lunacy. Does he have a better chance of beating Woodley that Ronda of beating Cain..Yes.. But there are weight classes for a reason.

To Connor tards, Conor is the new superman, he could punch a comet and save planet earth from the colision.

Woodley would use the game plan he did for Paul Daley and implement it just the same.

Back