Cowboy vs Kelvin - Makes perfect sense

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great scrap and a good step up the ladder for whoever wins. This is the fight to make.

Good fight. I think Cowboy wins UD but I could see him landing a big head kick to get the TKO.

Cowboy is on a 3 fight winning streak in the WW division with all finishes. He's the only man to legitimatly TKO Story and Cote, and they are both known for their toughness.

I say fuck the Gastelum fight and give him Lawler. Fuck it.

Cowboy is on a 3 fight winning streak in the WW division with all finishes. He's the only man to legitimatly TKO Story and Cote, and they are both known for their toughness.

I say fuck the Gastelum fight and give him Lawler. Fuck it.

Lawler is going to be out for awhile and he needs to be. Cerrone is ready to fight 5 seconds ago. Pick someone else.

Cerrone should fight Gunnar. Gastelum is coming of wins over Hendricks and Woodley.

Cowboy vs Hendricks maybe. Hendricks is still ranked high. Speaking of Larkin how about Larkin vs Gastelum? Larking looked like a death machine from the future vs Magny.

I like horsemeat.
Overeem-Horse.gif

I agree with TS. They represent trouble for each other in different areas, both guys are so well rounded. Winner secures a spot in the top 5.

So many good fights at WW for Cerrone: Robbie, Rory, Kelvin, Larkin, etc..

And the best thing is there is a good chance they will happen since he fights so often.

And since his contract is up, he can get them to put him on the NYC card.

gagagahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagagagagaahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back