New Stock of Irish SBG fighters who have turned Pro recently (last year or so)

Fighting Gaming

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We may see one these guys join the UFC in the future, if they keep winning, and gain more experience? Just posting these to show who are next stock of fighters to emerge from SBG Ireland.

This guy looks like a beast. Blaine o Driscoll

Dylan Tuke excellent striker and good on the ground

James Gallagher Joined Bellator one hes first bout there. People have compared him to a young Conor Mcgreogor.

Cian Cowley trained with Conor for UFC202 would have seen him on the Conor Maclife videos

Frans Mlambo.

If I was an Irish fighter I would try to separate myself from Conor McGregor. If you train with McGregor and get into UFC then it looks like you only got in because you're associated with McGregor

Edit: Watched the videos, some of these guys are good

Um, no. That camp(other than Mac) isn't going anywhere.

Of course they'll be in the UFC. It's in Conor's contract, I'm sure. No other explanation for why the Fluffer is still in the UFC.

Of course they'll be in the UFC. It's in Conor's contract, I'm sure. No other explanation for why the Fluffer is still in the UFC.
Artem "The Fluffer" Lobov, i can just hear Bruce announcing that now...

"he keeps Conor ready for action"
"he goes hard with Gunnar between contests"

A brother from Ireland?

My mind is blown

The men want to be her and the women want to be with her.

I don't blame them

DALY_AISLING.png

I don't really care.
How many times has "the next big thing" disappointed.
I'll wait and see how things unfold.

if Dylan Tuke is in the UFC any time soon it will be the first death in the Octagon, I saw his most recent fight as the guy he fought went to my school, and he spent the whole first round with his hands down getting the shit kicked out of him, he was lucky to get the win in the 2nd round

Least interesting thread ever, call me when there's another Irish guy with even top 15 potential

Yeah thats what I came here to say. Black guy is definitely not Irish, lets be real

Hes not Irish, but could be born in Ireland? Hes got a dublin accent on him it starts talking at the end of the video. Its not strange to find different nationalities living in Ireland since the early 90's..

if Dylan Tuke is in the UFC any time soon it will be the first death in the Octagon, I saw his most recent fight as the guy he fought went to my school, and he spent the whole first round with his hands down getting the shit kicked out of him, he was lucky to get the win in the 2nd round

He wins in 2th round and its a fluke win?

Back