YES!!! SO MUCH YES!!

Estrogenblocker1078

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
My favorite fighter, the action based, always exciting Jared Rosholt signed with the WSOF and I can now watch him on TV! I can make a new HL reel of him in the WSOF cage!!!!

Aren't you excited Sherbros????

giphy.gif

9-inappropriate-movie-costumes1.jpg

Oh I get it, you're mocking him, damn you are funny man.

My favorite fighter, the action based, always exciting Jared Rosholt signed with the WSOF and I can now watch him on TV! I can make a new HL reel of him in the WSOF cage!!!!

Glad to see you didn't leave for the 17th time, brotatochip.

Watch him try and lay on Ivanov and get sub'd

You got me OP. I was expecting a Rizin tourney announcement or something....not shitty Jared Rosholt.

Iz are uber excited

Can't wait for the epic 5 round main event between him and Kongo.

A top 30 guy with a UFC record of like 5-1 (or something similar I don't feel like looking it up):

A.Gets cut by the UFC.
B.As far as I can tell gets no offer from Bellator.

Just sad.

WSOF making moves. They're about to take over. Jared Goatsholt is going to get the strap, money, fame, and pussy.

Can't wait for the epic 5 round main event between him and Kongo.
Me neither... We just need to wait till one of those 2 dudes sign with the same promotion since Kongo is in Bellator while Rosholt signed with WSOF...
Besides that... Considering that King Mo wrestlefucked Kongo to a (bizarre) split decision, i would take Rosholt...

I actually am lol

really surprised why wsof would even care about a guy like him

Back