So Conor won a MAJORITY decision? Dude, when was last time it happened?

TonyAlvein

The heir of the Dragon
@Green
Reaction score
This W was so full of crap that he couldn't even get a UD, and Conor fans are all woobling around like guinea pigs in a child's park

This W was so full of crap that he couldn't even get a UD, and Conor fans are all woobling around like guinea pigs in a child's park

I don't understand the difference.

It's Nates own fault for getting dropped so many times.

Clear win for McGregor, doesn't matter if 1 judge is retarded.

conor is the better fighter its time to move on buddy

Yeah that's what they do best. Conor will take it though, as long as two judges give it to him he'll be as happy as a pig in shit.

$300K training camp and the lamest point-fighting strategy in history to narrowly overcome a borderline top 10 LW.

If Nate doesn't come in Injured again he Finishes Conor again in the rubber match

Fedor' last fight was a majority decision. His fans didn't celebrate half as hard.
I think McGregor won, but while more convincing than Fedor's MD, it wasn't exactly like Floyd's MD over Canelo either

I get it, man. Paper win. Fight was so close that one judges saw it as a draw. Not exactly a dominant performance for Conor, but they both fought a great fight and I was absolutely jacked while I was watching it.

I was let down by the decision, but I've come to terms with it. A close decision does not erase the first fight, so it's all good.

I don't understand the difference.

UD is when all three judges scored him as the winner.

Majority Decision is when only two judges score him the winner, the other voted a draw.

Split decision is when two judges vote him the winner, the other votes the opponent the winner.

We had a Majority Draw an event or two ago, forgot who. Now that is something VERY rare.

They are pretty rare it seems but I can kind of remember another one happening not too long ago, wish I could remember which fight it was.

I get it, man. Paper win. Fight was so close that one judges saw it as a draw. Not exactly a dominant performance for Conor, but they both fought a great fight and I was absolutely jacked while I was watching it.

I was let down by the decision, but I've come to terms with it. A close decision does not erase the first fight, so it's all good.
Lol @ a close win being a paper win.

I think this fight has officially moved Diaz fans into first place on the "saltiest fan" rankings

You had a good run Penn fans

Back