Tim Kennedy vs. Chael Sonnen = No Brainer Fight

tim kennedy vs rashad evans makes more sense. since it's happening

I'd enjoy it.

"tim kennedy vs rashad evans makes more sense. since it's happening"

I'll enjoy this too.

its bad to say If Chael comes back i need some trash talk and hes openly stated he can't say anything bad about Kennedy. I love Chael but he's more entertaining outside of the octagon than in.

its bad to say If Chael comes back i need some trash talk and hes openly stated he can't say anything bad about Kennedy. I love Chael but he's more entertaining outside of the octagon than in.

Would be a lot better to fight someone he can trash verbally, yes.

Chael is never gonna talk down on Kennedy unless he goes all fucking in just this once.

Kennedy is already gonna fight Rashad.

Since they're both coming back.

No Bueno. Chael Sonnen doesn't touch American heroes. That's why his pre fight buildup against Stann was lack luster. Would much see him fight a Brazilian so he could rip on the guy for people getting mugged and water turning green in the Olympics.

No Bueno. Chael Sonnen doesn't touch American heroes. That's why his pre fight buildup against Stann was lack luster. Would much see him fight a Brazilian so he could rip on the guy for people getting mugged and water turning green in the Olympics.

He's not going to be main eventing cards at this point so it wouldn't matter.

Kim Kennedy Kolovkin vs Kale Chicken

Winner wins a new Harleeeee Davidson. And Now It's Time!

Who is brainier out of the two? Good questions

Kim Kennedy Kolovkin vs Kale Chicken

Winner wins a new Harleeeee Davidson. And Now It's Time!
KKK? You waycist!

Trump waycist too! Im with election fraudin', Parkinson shake n bake, seizure havin' Hillary!

KKK dis:

K0kQbMV.gif

Makes you wonder if Chael will come in with ring rust and get beat at his own game.. I'd rout for him, but would like to see him get a warm up fight before Kennedy.

Why? Kennedy is a no name journeyman

The bad guy deserves some big fights,Diaz/Gsp/Anderson3/Bisping 2 all make sense for him

Did we ever get confirmation that Chael actually passed his USADA testing?

Also, Chael just lost his infant child. I doubt he's looking to get back to fighting so quickly.

I'll watch that.

Did we ever get confirmation that Chael actually passed his USADA testing?

Also, Chael just lost his infant child. I doubt he's looking to get back to fighting so quickly.
This. Is there any sauce saying that he is coming back?

Also, havent had the internet for the past 2 weeks due to moving and breaking my phone on accident, So I just found out about His daughter a few minutes ago - so I wish the Sonnen family the best and hope they are able to come out of these difficult times as best as possible.

Back