Rockhold, Romero,Weidman, Souza

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Who will be the first to get the title fight ?
What fights do you see next ?
I guess Weidman vs Rockhold for the nr. 1 contender would be reasonable to expect at UFC 205 ?
But what with Souza and Romero then ? When is their time ?

Should be Jacare but I think Bisping will call Rich Franklin out of retirement after he beats Hendo. Can't risk losing the title too soon.

I dont care about those gatekeepers, i just want to see my boy Chris comes back to push their shit in

No idea. I would think if they had to pick who they want to be champ out of those guys, that they'd prefer Weidman become champ again.

god damn it, middleweight sucks right now... no dishespect

I hope Dan Henderson wins so we get a tournament

God damnit I want a middle weight grand prix

Weidman vs. Jacare
Rockhold vs. Whittaker
Romero vs. Bisping/ Hendo winner

I just want to see Weidman fight either Jacare or Romero. Why the hell has this guy NOT fought either one of these guys yet??

Rockhold vs Weidman makes no sense at this moment, Jacare vs Weidman or Romero vs Rockhold are better

All> Bisping

I just want to see Weidman fight either Jacare or Romero. Why the hell has this guy NOT fought either one of these guys yet??
Because he's always injured.

Luke has the two most embarrassing losses at MW, so he should go back in line.... Jacare should get the winner of Bisping vs Hendo, and they could make Weidman vs Romero for the next one. Rockhold could get his revenge against Vitor.
vitor ko rockhold.jpg

Probably Weidman.

Bisping is and should be avoiding Jacare and Romero like the plague, Weidman will beat Bisping as well but Bisping would suffer life altering punishment from Romero or Jacare.

Luke has the two most embarrassing losses at MW, so he should go back in line.... Jacare should get the winner of Bisping vs Hendo, and they could make Weidman vs Romero for the next one. Rockhold could get his revenge against Vitor.
View attachment 135179
I don't think I'd call that an embarrassing loss. That kick was utterly menacing. Weidman is probably the only MW who could stay awake through that one.

Romero or Jacare. Rockhold and Chris should get a few wins before getting another shot.

Weidman vs. Jacare
Rockhold vs. Whittaker
Romero vs. Bisping/ Hendo winner
i think romero should face rockhold

romero wins he gets the title shot
jacare wins and rockhold wins, jacare gets the shot
weidman wins and rockhold wins, whoever looked better gets the shot. they will have a rematch regardless

Back