IMO Ronda Won'te Be Back to MMA

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
she was obviously raised to be a winner not so much to deal with adversity she quit judo when she realized she wasn't good enough to reach her goal of an olympic gold medal and she is doing the same with mma her goal was to retire from mma undefeated and holly kicked that goal down.

i wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant with travis rousey's babies and retires.

Last edited:
ZAvl0ZW.jpg

It's weird, but I'm gonna agree Vulk. I think she's done.

Interesting and unique theory TS.

I want to see her fight Meisha Tate one more time

b1ffa9f1e95e6b8aeda9db9fbd446421

In Judo, they give bronze for third and fourth. She was fourth.

EDIT: Lol at the butthurt fans talking about "repcharge". She lost to the bronze medalist and beat the fifth bum to earn a "bronze" medal for fourth place. Seems like the frauds at the olympics are handing out bronze participation medals.

Last edited:
that was because my dumb ass forgot to mention "gold" her goal was a gold medal not a bronze

Before the holly fight she said she wouldnt be back for a while.She loses an the posters on this board + rogan said she should take 2 years off and train just striking with a better striking coach.She hasnt fought in 9-10 months and suddenly she will never return.Now everyone wants her back or say she will never return.She will come back when she is good and ready and win the title in her first fight back

I've saying this from day one after Holly kicked her head off. Ronda will not come back to the UFC ever again. She believed she was unbeatable and now that she got wrecked in front of the whole world. She's mentally broken and will never heal from it.

Nah. She's got a few more fights in her.

would be a damn shame. considering how batshit crazy the division has gotten since she left, its clear to me she is still the most dominant female fighter. yeah she lost, but how long did holly hold the belt for? or tate? ....i would still pick her against most except cyborg. but since cyborg refuses or cant make the weight, then she isnt really in the discussion

thought she was training. if so, that's a pretty good indication she'll be back

She got beat in the worst way possible and just can't deal with it haha. Maybe she wanted a year or two off to try and improve who knows. Seems like mentally that KO took all confidence away and if that's the case I agree she won't come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back