AUDIO: Cormier on his next fight - 'I will not fight Jon'

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Daniel Cormier discusses a potential bout vs Anthony Johnson.

Cormier also discusses Jon Jones, his USADA situation and says he's not interested in fighting him again due to the negativity it causes.

I don't blame him. He pops and gets out of it again like the little bitch he is? I wouldn't put my belt on the line against a cheater who gets slapped on the wrist every single time either. What's the point? All he will do is juice to the gills and let the chips fall where they may tomorrow and get out of it again.

DC wants to stay active and Jones won't be ready to fight for 6 months at a minimum.

DC and Rumble are shook, they would rather fight over who is #2 than be the best.

I still don't understand how Jon gets away with 2 positive samples with 2 estrogen blockers detected in them. I want him to be KO'ed stiff by AJ.

DC is probably the weakest minded LHW paper champ since... well the first really.

DC has no say in this seeing as he needs to beat Jon just to prove his title isn't complete bullshit. Quack, quack

Who would want to enter another "training camp of your life" for a dude who cant make it to the fight. I dont blame DC

Jones should prove he can get to a fight and then King DC undisputed LHW champion of the world,the cleanest of competitors,The incredulous one himself may then grant Jones a shot at HIS belt.

DC wants to stay active and Jones won't be ready to fight for 6 months at a minimum.

This, by day, by night, all day.

The man is just trying to stay active against a top contender that's ready to go. If he still has the belt when Jon comes back, they will obviously fight one way or another.

I would say that he skirrid..... but on the other hand we have rumble. <6>

Basically daniel has though fights ahead either way. So i guess he just wants to stall any chance of jon jones getting back to the top as long as he can.

Last edited:
I was a huge Jones fan but it's hard to have much sympathy for the guy as much as he keeps fucking up.

Respect to DC. Jones doesn't deserve the title shot, he should be banned for life

Anyone saying Jones deserves a shot,or even a chance to come back and not being suspended for two years probably also thinks OJ didnt do it.

Back