Stop bitching about "unnessecary" shots

JWittobeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's NOT in anyway the fighter's responsibility to end the fight.

Besides
I like seeing people who are knocked out get beat up still

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

Personally, I think it's better in every way to stop striking if your opponent is clearly out. It shows respect and sportsmanship, it minimizes career shortening damage, and looks badass when you knock a guy out super cold and just walk away.

I don't hate it like some people do unless it's really excessive, but it's definitely not ideal.

Yeah there's nothing like watching an unconscious dude bleed out his ears from repeated elbows while a referee stands idly by

If im giving my opinion,you cant always expect someone to stop hitting the guy when their out. Its not allways easy to control yourself when the bloodlust takes hold. Thats when the ref really gotta be on point and get in there.

Yeah there's nothing like watching an unconscious dude bleed out his ears from repeated elbows while a referee stands idly by
It makes me feel like a real man!

Tbh if I was the ref in the gif, id of stopped that earlier lol. He was out, game over.

Just Bleed God is strong in this one

how about you stop bitching about people bitching about unnecessary shots. problem solved.

After the rockhold weidman fight, no fight should be stopped unless the guy is out cold. Period. Fuck all that not defending himself shit. He knows why he's there, he wanted to be there. No sense in stopping the fight at all unless he's unconscious. There have been tons of comebacks where people have seemingly been unable to defend. Tired of seeing the early stoppages. Let them fight.

We need more follow up shots , love me some hammer fists

After the rockhold weidman fight, no fight should be stopped unless the guy is out cold. Period. Fuck all that not defending himself shit. He knows why he's there, he wanted to be there. No sense in stopping the fight at all unless he's unconscious. There have been tons of comebacks where people have seemingly been unable to defend. Tired of seeing the early stoppages. Let them fight.
Yes go till hes stiff + a mandatory 3-4 follow up hammerfists

Yes go till hes stiff + a mandatory 3-4 follow up hammerfists

Precisely. People that want refs to end fights after a few unanswered punches have never fought a day in their life. They take shots to the head for a living. They take shots in training. In sparring. In camp. Shots in the day. Shots in the night. Shots on the weekend. Shots on christmas. A few unanswered shots aint shit and it is disrespectful to the fighter to end the fight because of a few shots when they take them on the regular regardless. People act like a few extra shots will end his career early. If his career is going to end early, the shots he takes outside of the octagon are going to end it. But they wont.

If im giving my opinion,you cant always expect someone to stop hitting the guy when their out. Its not allways easy to control yourself when the bloodlust takes hold. Thats when the ref really gotta be on point and get in there.
Yeah, that's why I don't flip out about it like some people. This is fighting and these guys get super worked up, in there. Of course, it's better for everyone if they stop when the fighter is out, but these guys know the stakes, as should the fans.

Personally, I think it's better in every way to stop striking if your opponent is clearly out. It shows respect and sportsmanship, it minimizes career shortening damage, and looks badass when you knock a guy out super cold and just walk away.

I don't hate it like some people do unless it's really excessive, but it's definitely not ideal.

Plus sometimes it wakes them up

Back