Hory leaving UFC weakens Wonderboy's title chances even more

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Im starting to think hes gonna have to take another fight.

Even tho Hendricks and Hory were top 2-3 when he beat em, Hendricks has not looked the same post Hobbie 2, got decisively beat by Kelvin and now with Hory going to Bellator its gonna be hard for UFC to market Wonderboy beating these 2 b2b. Wonderboy has a style that is easily marketable but UFC hasnt been promoting him and he has the personality of a loaf of bread.

Would not be surprised if GSP or Condit/Demian winner were seen as better title options for the UFC.

I would say the opposite, it likely makes him more popular with the UFC as he did the job for them making sure Rory left on a loss.

if tyron got atitle shot off his "streak" then wonderboy sure as hell should

Rories winterboy thompson vs steven waterboarding macdonuts. For the intercontinental WSOF world championshit.

Winner gets cut from Bellator and signed to the WEC. No I'm not high right now

All this Bellator news being discussed in UFC discussion forum kind of shows how irrelevant the worldwide MMA forum is.. at least in terms of Bellator needing to be discussed there. I think this should go back to being the heavyweights (UFC, Bellator) while there's a middleweight forum (WSOF, Rizin).

Woodley needs to just take his Wonderboy beating like a man.

Man, you just cited Tyron and not Condit? Motherfucker was like 1 and 999 in his last thousand fights before he got gifted his shot.
the reason for that is that carlos is a fan favorite and 99% of the time is in exciting fights

Rories winterboy thompson vs steven waterboarding macdonuts. For the intercontinental WSOF world championshit.

Winner gets cut from Bellator and signed to the WEC. No I'm not high right now

Too much

this is a no-brainer! Wonderboy not being an automatic shoe-in is like the emperor has no clothes.

Rory saying goodbye to all that Reebok money! lol Finally, one of the best welterweights can finally make a little money. I hope he becomes the Bellator welterweight champion, but I can never count out those killer Russians over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back