Overeem relives tko of jds video

Joanna champion?

A woman? Please tell me you're trolling.

Joanna reigning and defending,hopefully Overeem can achieve that one day,and get a ufc title of his own. :D

Let's watch him relive his fights against Shogun.

Let's all relive it

21np569.gif

Cigano wasn't there in that fight. Don't know what is going on with JDS, but the fight against Overoid is not a good parameter.

Still think he loses that one more often than not.

Alice stir Ovaries relives his knockout over little girl.

Joanna reigning and defending,hopefully Overeem can achieve that one day,and get a ufc title of his own. :D

will you still discredit Overeem like you've been doing for at least 7+ yrs (since I've been visiting the board) if he wins the UFC title? srs question btw

will you still discredit Overeem like you've been doing for at least 7+ yrs (since I've been visiting the board) if he wins the UFC title? srs question btw

I am not a big fan of the reem,but i give him credit,he's actually improved and dug himself out of career hell. I dont think there will be any Goat titles for him ever in my eyes,or that he would keep the belt that long,but i will nod in approval if he wins,even though id rather see Stipe hold onto it. Beating Stipe would be the most impressive thing he's done in the UFC,but i really want to see him fight Cain.

Surprised by that fight.

JDS had almost nothing but a couple of body shots in that bout.

Admittedly Overeem looked good and that's a solid win, but JDS really didn't show up that night and it was also a BS stoppage.

JDS got outclassed and rekt, he couldnt figure out Reems footwork at all.

geo restricted.

Back