If Pettis loses his fourth straight fight, instead of cutting him I hope UFC makes the Artem fight

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Instead of cutting him I hope UFC makes Anthony Pettis VS. Artem Lobov.

Pettis needs to eat his wheaties for any future fights.......

wheaties.0.jpg

Why? Might as well update his wikipedia with a win right away. Pointless fight.

Pettis got mad at Benson for talking like a normal fighter and was offend by some things that Benson said (which had minimal offensive value).

Fucking hilarious to see how pissed off Artem can make him with his robotic Conor-in-his-earpiece trash talking.

I think UFC is making mistake of throwing someone evrytime in bigger fight even if he lose. Its very bad for fighters. Somethimes it would be good to give someone not an easy fight but a fight that he is very favored to win.

Anthony Pettis is super valuable fighter in my opinion. Hell he beat Benson and he maked it look easy. Also he got beated to the living death by Dos Anjos. He was in a super murder row. Give a guy break and let him fight someone from top 20 from UFC.

They're wasting Pettis' talents by continually putting him in brutal matchups. The UFC needs to learn how to deliver tune ups to big fighters without padding their record like boxers do.

Edit: also lol@Artem. That would be funny as fuck to watch.

I think UFC is making mistake of throwing someone evrytime in bigger fight even if he lose. Its very bad for fighters. Somethimes it would be good to give someone not an easy fight but a fight that he is very favored to win.

Anthony Pettis is super valuable fighter in my opinion. Hell he beat Benson and he maked it look easy. Also he got beated to the living death by Dos Anjos. He was in a super murder row. Give a guy break and let him fight someone from top 20 from UFC.

Yes, Pettis needs a break. That's why he should fight Ar-tem.

Artem is one of the worst fighters on the roster

Make It Happen Dana!

They're wasting Pettis' talents by continually putting him in brutal matchups.

Well that's what they're doing because Oliveira isn't a brutal matchup for Pettis at all. He's actually a perfect fighter for Pettis to beat. Oliveira is not a real wrestler, he doesn't grind, he's not a great striker and there are some questions about his durability. What he is is a great submission artist with some dangerous muay thai style striking. Pettis has never been submitted or KO/TKOed in his career.

In no way does he fit the description of anyone that has ever beaten Pettis in the past.

They're wasting Pettis' talents by continually putting him in brutal matchups. The UFC needs to learn how to deliver tune ups to big fighters without padding their record like boxers do.

That's what his next fight is.

I like Da Bronx but if Pettis loses to him, he really needs to overhaul his career.

Back