Conor taking the narrow victory and getting out of town

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like most Conor Mcgregor fans want Conor to take the narrow victory, and get out of town.

None of you seem to remember that when Conor was finished in the second round by Diaz, he begged for a rematch. All of his fans begged for a rematch.

Diaz granted him that rematch. Honor and respect.

Now, Conor, Dana, and most Mcgregor fans don't want to do the same. No honor. No respect.

It's 1-1. A rubber match is needed. Then the winner can move on for good.

Rubber match will happen in like 2 years when it's appropriate. Enough rematches.

I feel like most Conor Mcgregor fans want Conor to take the narrow victory, and get out of town.

None of you seem to remember that when Conor was finished in the second round by Diaz, he begged for a rematch. All of his fans begged for a rematch.

Now, Conor, Dana, and most Mcgregor fans don't want to do the same. No honor. No respect.

He fights Nate, people are mad he didn't fight Aldo. He fights Aldo, people are mad he didn't fight Nate. He fights Eddie, nobody's happy. He can't win anything except more fights

He needs to Fight Aldo,eddie then nate all back to back on the same night just to make people happy hell if he managed that feat there would still be people on here saying well what about frankie etc

They will milk their cash cow till nothing left.

Eddie is next

If Conor lose they can still make a lot of $ with him

If he lose Vs Aldo can still make a lot of $ with a 3rd fight with Diaz

McGregor mentioned a "definite" 3rd fight if he won in the pre fight presser.

Though I would argue that, under the circumstances, we don't need one, or at least not soon. It was an amazing fight and I'd be happy to see more rounds with them both, but I think the last fight made it pretty clear McGregor is the better of the two.

Lol..you act as if Nate did that rematch out of the goodness of his heart. The man wanted to get paid and did. Conor can get paid anywhere, and it makes no sense for the well-being of either individual to do that fight immediately after. Conor has other more important obligations to attend to first anyways.

You know nates fucking massive he didn't just beat someone his own weight cut him some slack

Lol..you act as if Nate did that rematch out of the goodness of his heart. The man wanted to get paid and did. Conor can get paid anywhere, and it makes no sense for the well-being of either individual to do that fight immediately after. Conor has other more important obligations to attend to first anyways.
Fucking exactly. Nate knew conor was the money fight, so of course he gave conor a rematch. Hell, the only person he wants to fight is conor. But conor will make money in any fight, so it would just be redundant for him to fight the same guy 3 times in a row when he could be accomplishing other shit.

Classic Mcrunner fanboy always talking about money.

Remember when fighters fought for the love of fighting back in the day? Of course you don't.

What a joke. Conor doesn't need to fight Nate again. He may in the future if the fight makes dollars. The best thing to do now would be to give Alvarez his RPN and send him packing back to Bellator.

Classic Mcrunner fanboy always talking about money.

Remember when fighters fought for the love of fighting back in the day? Of course you don't.

Lol you mean like Nate, who only fights if he gets paid ____ this much. Shut the fook you bum, you are making yourself look like an eijit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back