Is Nick Diaz the worlds biggest moron ?

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Or is there a legitimate reason why he isn't campaigning with all his might to get a fight with Conor , make even more than his brother, and "avenge" his brothers loss and family pride?

I'm sorry it's basically selling itself... I know it's mostly wolf tickets but you can't deny the narrative is already there ripe for the taking.

did nothing ever happen with him telling USADA to fuck off because it was late and he was too high?

I just assumed he would get another 5 year ban but I never saw any mention of it after the next day

Why would he want to steal a pay day from Nate? That would be a very scumbag move on his part, and....I'm not him, so can't say for sure, but I'd imagine he cares about Nate, and wants Nate to get a 3rd fight with Conor.

So I feel compelled to ask, are you the biggest moron alive for not being able to figure this reasoning out on your own? (Especially since Nate has hinted at this type of thinking between the 2 brothers, by saying he wouldn't steal "nick's fights" with GSP and Lawler)

Based on that ESPN interview, he didn't even seem like he cared about fighting ANYONE.

Nate doest need to be avenged he barely lost. Nick isn't going to step on Nates ties. It's still Nates fight.

Btw If I had to vote for the biggest idiot in the world my vote would be for TS

did nothing ever happen with him telling USADA to fuck off because it was late and he was too high?

I just assumed he would get another 5 year ban but I never saw any mention of it after the next day

hes out of competition, hes allowed to smoke weed by usada.

dude fought Penn, GSP, and Super Anderson

Even considering a fight with Conor is probably too much insult for him to bear, even with millions on the table.

Why would he want to steal a pay day from Nate? That would be a very scumbag move on his part, and....I'm not him, so can't say for sure, but I'd imagine he cares about Nate, and wants Nate to get a 3rd fight with Conor.

So I feel compelled to ask, are you the biggest moron alive for not being able to figure this reasoning out on your own? (Especially since Nate has hinted at this type of thinking between the 2 brothers, by saying he wouldn't steal "nick's fights" with GSP and Lawler)
If there is a 3rd Conor/Nate fight it won't be for a while. Why not do Conor vs nick in meantime?

dude fought Penn, GSP, and Super Anderson

Even considering a fight with Conor is probably too much insult for him to bear, even with millions on the table.

I'd go in the cage with Connor and get beaten to half death for even a fraction of that money. We are taking millions here

The Diaz brothers don't seem to like to get involved in fights they consider their brother's fight

If there is a 3rd Conor/Nate fight it won't be for a while. Why not do Conor vs nick in meantime?
Nobody knows when the trilogy will happen.

Nick doesn't want to do it because it would be taking Nate's feud and making it his own (probably)
Conor doesn't want to do it because he has plenty of other options at 155 and 145
UFC doesn't want to do it because it's a dumbass idea

Conor cried when he fought a man his own size. Imagine him fighting Nick in Conor's head he would be Super Heavyweight.

Probably gave in and took the test like the beta he is

Because Nick can't make 155. Duh.

McGreggor is done fighting at 170, he was never meant to in the first place. The first fight was 170 because it was short notice for Nate and the second fight was 170 because he wanted identical circumstances.

Anyone even discussing Nick fighting Conor should be Stockton slapped. Nick is way too big.

Based on that ESPN interview, he didn't even seem like he cared about fighting ANYONE.
^this. He's been quoted (past and recent) as saying he took on fighting/martial arts for enjoyment or a need (such as self-defense) and that once money was involved it was no longer fun. odd that such a statement is coming from Nick Diaz but he seems genuine about it, said other things like why would he fight someone he doesn't hate/need to.

also, I get that Conor is a warrior but why are people clamoring for him (145 pound champion) to fight a guy who's fought at 180 pounds (see Shamrock and Smith Strikeforce fights).

I'd go in the cage with Connor and get beaten to half death for even a fraction of that money. We are taking millions here
Nick made millions with GSP and Anderson. You know, legitimate GOATs.

He's got a win over the former WW champ, the current WW champ wants to fight him...

when he's out of options, perhaps he'll call out the Featherweight champ... not like Conor's going to fight a legitimate 170pounder though.

Nick just doesn't give a F*ck about anything...

TS

you are the world´s biggest moron

not nick for sure

Back