Micheal ''Venom'' Page vs Rory Macdonald

Who wins?

• Total voters

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The best possible fight that Bellator can make right now. Even though I favor the slow approach that Bellator has with MVP. This fight will get the HYPE levels through the Roof!. Should they do it, or should they wisely continue their police of slowly building MVP up until he rounds out his game and because a top MMA fighter?

MVP breaks his nose again.

No. Best fight to make is MVP vs Koreshkov because they're two of the most exciting strikers in WW and both in Bellator. Let Rory face the winner.

Yeah yeah MVP hasn't earned it. Whatever. Bellator did Tito vs Shamrock 3 and Kimbo vs Dada 5000. That's what they do.

Not sure, I'd like to see Page fight someone who isn't a can first..

No. Best fight to make is MVP vs Koreshkov because they're two of the most exciting strikers in WW and both in Bellator. Let Rory face the winner.

Yeah yeah MVP hasn't earned it. Whatever. Bellator did Tito vs Shamrock 3 and Kimbo vs Dada 5000. That's what they do.

If you're talking big fights, fights that will gain the most public interest. Rory vs MVP is up there with the big UFC fights this year. Koreshokv has nowhere near the name value of Rory.

Rory destroys that goofy lanky chump

MVP beats him up worse than wonderboy. Rory would shoot for alot of desperation takedowns in that fight.

nkjVUpN.gif

MVP got taken down a controlled by Cyborg in the first round of their fight, Rory can do the same whilst staying competitive on the feet.

Rory destroys mvp at this point

I don't know man. That range, speed, power, timing of MVP is something special. We don't really know how bad is his grappling, nobody's been able to test it.

I think Rory wins that fight with his superior grappling. However you can't count out a guy that puts bullet holes in skulls with his strikes.

Page has nothing for Rory. TD, instant sub for Rory. Probably inside first 3 minutes.

Back