Diaz's cardio got worse because of power shots

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a view from a neutral perspective. Nate's cardio would have been fine but he took to many power shots. Your cardio drops faster because of this. Good fight for both, no losers here.

Bitch.

He cracked him with a body shot in the 4th and you can see Diaz didn't like that and done the smart thing by clinching with him.

Before the fight I thought Conor would try spinning kicks or front kicks to the body to keep him away and to try target the gas tank. But I think the body shots took a bit of a toll on him and slowed him down in the 4th and partly in the last round.

Everyone knows Nate slowed down on purpose and let McLittleGuy win for rubber match and huge $

Whatever the case, Nate had more in the tank than Conor for more than half the fight.

It's his own damn fault for not swarming him until he got the finish.

He crumpled in 1/2 from the teep

We all saw it

Its hard for Rogan to see the fight from Nate's shaft

Injured in camp, but didn't want to miss out on the giant payday.

Could have been the rib inury. A messed rib can fuck with your breathing.

Whatever the case, Nate had more in the tank than Conor for more than half the fight.

Debateable, Conor was lighting Diaz ilup in the 5th and forced Diaz to try and make love to him on the fence for the rest of the round because he was to tired to stand with Conor.

I'm only posting here because I recognize Dana as my savior.

Eh. Not so sure. Diaz was hurt and gassed out badly before the 5th round started he looked dead on the stool. He clinched up with Conor and tried to lean on him the majority of the fifth and even got taken down before he landed his own in the last few seconds.

Back