Once you taste that red panty night, it's hard to go back to 20k/20k life

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL I love Nate, dude knows that fighting anyone other than Conor is like Bum Fights. This is Prize fighting, if you ain't getting paid 1mil+ you just doing it wrong

Nate will spend all his money in a year on weed and other useless things and be broke as hell again. It will be hilarious.

would kill for a taste
giphy.gif

Nate gonna have a nice pile of change to sit on while waiting for Conor. Like Schaub said, no easy road for Conor after this, it'll be interesting to see what he chooses next.

Nate earned around 12-13 mils. I doubt he will be broke ever. Except if he is dumb. Is he dumb?

Nate earned around 12-13 mils. I doubt he will be broke ever. Except if he is dumb. Is he dumb?
once you make 12 mil, why would you ever train for a fight that nets you max 200k?

Nate living dat red panty life now, Nate gonna smoke weed everyday for a year straight then get another 10+ mil paycheck for Conor vs Nate 3

Conor done changed the game. Aldo and Alvarez looking in dry thirsty

Nate will spend all his money in a year on weed and other useless things and be broke as hell again. It will be hilarious.

Dude - He's gonna buy all sortsa nice shit

Nate and Nick spend money like they are poor. Conor would go broke before either of them.

the guy was living on 20/20 all his life. money he earned now will setup him for life easy peasy

Holyfield and Tyson used to have hundreds of millions each. Now they're both broke.

Is Nate any different?

your boy got beat up and nate was robbed....be easy there kid

It's weed not cocaine lol...you get high grade stuff out here cheap. Lots of farmland in the 209

Still a lot better than just renting all those Bentley's.

The 20k/20k wasn't his only pay, in fact his contract was structured different (similar to what we saw from Vera / manager negotiations in the past) Nate chose to have the large majority of cash up front in a type of signing bonus like how Vera was also presented with that option, it's less money in the long run but huge pay right up front so when he signed that 20k/20k deal it's quite possible he had something like 500k signing fee.

So I'm thinking Nate took that big money up front deal and then was stuck on this 20k/20k low stuff for the 6-8 fights he signed for. Once he cashed in on that and went to fight on the small purse he didn't like it XD "why I'm fighting for so little" and the all shit storm started when he again wanted re negotiations but his deal was payed up front so the UFC wasn't having any of that they wanted him to honor the contract and fight those 6-8 fights on the very small purse they agreed on.

Last time before Nate getting that pay cut that we saw reported he was working with 50k/50k so of course he was due a boost he lost yea but he was in a tittle fight on big Fox with a fan friendly style, some buzz around him and the Diaz name that is a good value in MMA so logically he was probably offered like a 100k/100k contract or the big signing fee contract up front money to go along with the 15k/15k - 20k/20k - 25k/25k etc smaller purse.

Nate has saw a PPV contract with Nick/Gill/Jake of course so he knows where the real score is and I bet he also got some extra for that FOX belt fight not just the 50k purse.

Nate was also used a lot of big FOX card so with his popularity and fighting style also to him good money from sponsors 100k per fight wouldn't a very high sum to speculate under those conditions and he also is a monster when it comes to bonuses he has 15 bonuses some are smaller like 25k/30k and some are like 65k and the new standards of 50k.. I don't know the total 700k-800k just from bonuses.

Also rumor is he negotiated a new contract before UFC 196 and had the 20k/20k purse bumped to 200k plus I'm thinking PPV bonus and this was before making bank on UFC 202 were he refused to work with the UFC 200 contract he had in place.

TLDR
Nate with
- up to 15 career bonuses now
- big up front signing fee for the 20k/20k contract
- renegotiated the contract before UFC 196 to 200k purses for the remainder of the fights on his contract
- he was a millionaire before he met up with Conor and you work up to this big pays days that's how the business works

Back