The only reason Diaz lost was because he was inefficient with his face.

Smoking Indoors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kidding. didn't bother to watch this event or even stream it. Is it worth a late order?

imo it was better than ufc 200. cerrone, rumble, connor and nate put on a show.

His face did not efficiently break Conor's hands

>paying for UFC events

Ur so kewl. u skipped the event, cuz da fite dont matter, cuz u not a casual. amirite?!?

It was a good one. All the main card fights were worth the viewing.

Fucking ufc keeps getting me dude. Told my whole family I was gonna order UFC 198 before silva pulled out (my cousins love Anderson). I was already locked in so i bought that one and truthfully I regretted it, said I'm never getting another UFC card again.

Then UFC 199 happened and it was all a blur. Before I knew it I was watching it from my laptop, alone, while studying for an exam. But that event was awesome so I decided that I would give the UFC a second chance.

Then UFC 200 happened and I split that one with my brother and my dad. And again I swore I would never order another event as long as I live. Felt bad having them split it with me and spending their money for an event that no one really enjoyed by myself.

Skipped 201

Then UFC 202 happened and I literally told myself until 5 minutes after the event started I wasn't going to order it. My brothers and I saw one commercial, one thing led to another, and now I forgive the UFC again.

It was a good card. The main event had all finishes except Conor vs Diaz, but that was a good fight.

Great card. If any of them is worth ordering, it was this one.

you skipped Rumble VS Glover?

I get it, the main event was a freakshow fight, but the co-main was legit. You fucked up

Great card, made 200 look like a pile of turd.

Last edited:
Ur so kewl. u skipped the event, cuz da fite dont matter, cuz u not a casual. amirite?!?
I'm gonna have to use my speak and spell to figure out what you just wrote. Working 11 hour shifts didn't allow me to watch.

you skipped Rumble VS Glover?

I get it, the main event was a freakshow fight, but the co-main was legit. You fucked up
No, I just had to decide to work or he fight. I picked Conor in the first fight, and yes I sound poor.

Lobov vs Avilla was once in a lifetime fight.

The Irish boy got lucky. I feel that Nathan was simply inefficient with his energy and I feel that McGregor will be unable to take dat one-two shot in da rubber match. Nate is just going to have to dig the grave a little bit shorter a little bit thinner.

Back