Cowboy Cerrone training with TJ Dillashaw again (vid)

That's a big rattler.

Taking a hit from that would F you up worse than a 3 round fight.

Should kill it, fill it with piss and drink it like a real man.

316F560200000578-3457693-image-a-139_1456104557906.jpg

God dammit.
I now have to just assume any Dillishaw thread is a picture of a snake

Are there any legit threads about TJ out there?

Gonna take TJ to the hospital to get milked, how nice of him.

I really almost feel sorry for a lot of fighters in this sport given how fucking idiotic and reprehensible most of the fanbase is and the amount of unjustified bullshit that they're subjected to.

It's amazing to see the amount of shit that Dillashaw has gotten for making the most reasonable decision possible regarding his career just because McGregor ran his mouth and his legion of idiotic drones won't let it go.

Last edited:
I really almost feel sorry for a lot of fighters in this sport given how fucking idiotic and reprehensible most of the fanbase is and the amount of unjustified bullshit that they're subjected to.

It's amazing to see the amount of shit that Dillashaw has gotten for making the most reasonable decision possible regarding his career just because McGregor ran his mouth and his legion of idiotic drones won't let it go.
Agreed.

You could argue that Urijah is just as snakey for telling his supposed brother that if he decided to go out and seek training elsewhere to better himself, he wasn't welcome back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back