Anyone notice Diaz making excuses for getting busted up on the feet?

moneybags7

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know he trains with some big name boxers and swears his boxing is elite. I feel like that fact that both fights Connor dropped him and busted his shit up both fights makes him very insecure about it. Then comes with these training camp excuses both fights. Seems he just can't admit that Connor has some nasty hands and is better on the feet. Btw I'm no Connor fan.

Diaz bros are incapable of admitting defeat. This is who they are, and this is the reason they've made it this far.

The leg kicks are what set up McGs hands in this one.

He jacked Nates lead leg up VERY quickly, and that neutralized his hands right off the bat, including the jab. He could not set down like he usually does.

VERY smart game plan by McGregor - He obviously studied RDA's destruction of Nate.

Anyone notice conor was insanely proud of surviving against Nate?

Both the Diaz bros act like little girls so its no surprise.

Diaz bros have excuses for everything and always act childish. They haven't grown up yet.

He got murked in the first two rounds lets be honest, but the guy is a terminator hes one of a kind. I doubt Conor will face anyone like Diaz for the rest of hes career. We look at those fights in good light with time.

A Diaz bro making excuses? Never.

The very notion is absurd.

If you werent expecting a Diaz to complain about a close decision I dont know what tell you

Dude if the fight had been 5 rounds of the 1st round nate would of thought he had won there diaz bros

The leg kicks are what set up McGs hands in this one.

He jacked Nates lead leg up VERY quickly, and that neutralized his hands right off the bat, including the jab. He could not set down like he usually does.

VERY smart game plan by McGregor - He obviously studied RDA's destruction of Nate.

Leg kicks were important but McGregor is a better pure boxer and a better striker in general. Even in the first fight, McGregor was winning most of the boxing exchanges.

Anyone notice conor was insanely proud of surviving against Nate?
He is right to be proud of that performance, 90% of the so called pros predicted he'd lose. He answered a lot of questions and busted a lot of myths like he has no heart, he can't go 5 rounds, he showed a hell of a lot of heart and will to win by coming out and winning round 4 when most though he'd get finished in round 4. This was a must win fight for him and he got the job done, lesser men in his position would have crumbled under the pressure, damn right he should be proud.

Yeah, I like the Diaz bros but they never just go good fight, you beat me, well done homie. I feel the inability to analyse their losses and fix the holes in their game is why they'll be elite but never quite champions.

I know he trains with some big name boxers and swears his boxing is elite. I feel like that fact that both fights Connor dropped him and busted his shit up both fights makes him very insecure about it. Then comes with these training camp excuses both fights. Seems he just can't admit that Connor has some nasty hands and is better on the feet. Btw I'm no Connor fan.

Diaz boxing is better .. thats why Mcgregor brought leg kicks in the equation like dos anjos did. Without leg kicks in the mix Nate would destroy Conor, dos anjos , Benson and all these guys.

Yea but thats pretty typical of the Diaz bros. Their boxing is very overrated and on top of that his fighting style is incredibly predictable. I picked Nate to win, but Conor fought smart and edged out the W

Most fighters are delusional who lose and THINK they won in lopsided easy to see fights ,and half the time its bc no sense of urgency from the cornermen who should know when their fighter is losing ,ive seen terrible advice inUFC moreso than any other place .Im not sure this was the case here but it was clear who won.

Last edited:
Back