Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor

Jaklic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Well?
What do you think?
How would it go down?

Its obvious that UFC would make tons of money with this one and I think PPV would be amont top 5 ever too but..

Who would win?

Would you pay to see it?

Nick is too big and too strong.

Won't happen though.

Nick is smaller then Nate. Is he not?

128_Nick_Diaz_vs_Carlos_Condit.0.jpg

Nick is one of the best body punchers in MMA and actually goes there routinely unlike Nate. He doesn't have Nate's 1-2 but he has a much more diverse array of punches and combinations where Nate only goes away from the jab, right hook and 1-2 if the guy is hurt and opens up. What's interesting is Nate found by far his most success in the hematch when he fought like Nick getting Conor inside, out of long range, mixing it up against the cage, going to the body etc.

Nick also has better wrestling than Nate and taichydowns too and is bigger

Nick TKOs Conor in the middle of 5 rounds, prolly turd round

McGregor struggles against Nate... Nick would make him look silly

Conor fan but Nicks body shots would
Keill eim.

Nick is smaller then Nate. Is he not?

Haha no. Nick is a big boy. Nick is like the evolved Pokemon version of Nate. Need 100 Nate Diaz candies to evolve into Nick.

I think Nick is bigger and better than Nate. So yea, I think Conor would really struggle with Nick.

KO (stockton slap)
Round: 1
Time: 0:13

/s off, Nick is bigger, stronger, more experienced&skilled than Nate
Conor cant afford the camp required for Nick, if he needed the most expensive fight camp ever to barely beat Nate

I dont know really. Nick is the beast. But I've been hearing similar things about every Conor opponent since Mendes.. and he still somehow wins
Do you think this suspension is gonna leave mark on NIck? He looked silly against Anderson Silva. I know.. its Anderson Silva. But still.

Well?
What do you think?
How would it go down?

Its obvious that UFC would make tons of money with this one and I think PPV would be amont top 5 ever too but..

Who would win?

Would you pay to see it?
McGregor wont be fighting these bigger guys anymore, its pointless really and I think Nick is bigger anyway.

This is just silly. Nick walks around at like 190-200lbs. Why doesn't Nick just go up to fight Jon Jones and get KTFO?

Lets talk about Conor and the light weight division now...

Well?
What do you think?
How would it go down?

Who would win?

Would you pay to see it?
Did you know that theres a Croation fighter on McGregors team or SBG pro team that was with him when he fought Aldo?

Back