3. lorenz larkin
4. tarec saffiedine
5. brandon thatch

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
RDA, cowboy, shogun, reem, barao, pitbull alves, paul felder

thoughts, suggestions, debate...

52kltl.gif

1-2.gif

I don't think thatch should be added to that list. The rest seems great. I would also rank barboza as #1 Marcos Ruas deserves to be on that list as well like someone else said. Barboza blows everyone on thiat list out of the water tho.

I don't think thatch should be added to that list. The rest seems great. I would also rank barboza as #1 Marcos Ruas deserves to be on that list as well like someone else said. Barboza blows everyone on thiat list out of the water tho.
fair point, thatch was an afterthought just because I needed a #5, and ruas is not on the list for the same reason as pedro rizzo and brandon vera aren't either, because I wanted to focus on current UFC fighters, otherwise it would've been a long-ass list

And Thiago Alves I would say is also better than most in the opening post

Brah

Shogun vs Machida was the epitome of using leg kicks to control a fight.

Pedro Rizzo was a brutal leg kicker back in the day

Everyone saying Barboza is number one... Watch the Aldo v Faber fight. Then look up 'urijah faber leg' on google images.

MOST EFFECTIVE/DESTRUCTIVE LEG KICKERS IN UFC CURRENTLY
View attachment 135085

TOP 5:
1. jose aldo
2. edson barboza
3. lorenz larkin
4. tarec saffiedine
5. brandon thatch

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
RDA, cowboy, shogun, reem, barao, pitbull alves, paul felder

thoughts, suggestions, debate...
lol @ Brandon Thatch. Way to sneak him in there.

Thread needs more Antoni Hardonk.

The supprising thing with Arona was that the lowkicks isn't really something he developed over his career, he had them almost right from the start in RINGS.

They weren't really that technical in the typical sense linking into an all round striking game but he did work them really well into his game both using them for takedowns and countering with takedowns(best guy in MMA history next to GSP at that IMHO) when people tried to close the distance to get away from them.

Back