Diaz brothers can make more PPVs than Mcgregor

DiazLegacy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Nick vs Woodley for the welterweight title and Nate vs Alvarez for the lightweight title. In the same card , in the same day the two brothers take their belts and going back home in Stockton. Honestly how many ppv this card would sell?

Mcgregor vs Aldo 2 wouldn sell more even in a parallel universe... Mcgregor vs Alvarez ?Not even close. Diaz brothers combined can make more PPV than Mcgregor any given day easily.

Nick vs Woodley and Nate vs Eddie would not do half as well as UFC 202, UFC 196, or UFC 194. Literally it would sell less than half as many PPVs as any of those events headlined by Conor.

giphy.gif

Why do I feel like this is just Conor's alt acting like the clown he is?

Yeah, McGregor multiplied Diaz' original contract by 100 yet the Diaz bros are the biggest draws. Dumbass.

I think Nate will not be able to make the same amount he made in 202. In 202 he had the power because he won their first fight and Conor wanted the rematch, so he can ask for whatever. Now Nate is the one asking for the rematch, and even though it will sell, he wants it more than the UFC and Conor now.

Nick vs Woodley for the welterweight title and Nate vs Alvarez for the lightweight title. In the same card , in the same day the two brothers take their belts and going back home in Stockton. Honestly how many ppv this card would sell?

Mcgregor vs Aldo 2 wouldn sell more even in a parallel universe... Mcgregor vs Alvarez ?Not even close. Diaz brothers combined can make more PPV than Mcgregor any given day easily.

neither deserve a title shot. /thread

So basically what your saying here is... Conor is that big of a superstar in the sport right now it takes two stars to beat his PPVs??

Your still wrong though

I'd predict 800,000 if that.

I actually super disagree with that. In order for a Diaz ppv to do good, they need game dance partners who are wise in the ways of selling the fight and Twood/Alvarez are not those guys.

TS doesn't realize Conor is the UFC's top seller and won the lottery when the UFC allowed him to fight Conor.

I'm not even a Conor fan.

Who? 15 minutes of fame are up for Nate, the majority of people who watched the fight only remember the winner (Conor McGregor).

-

Look, Only McGregor can make this happen..
200.gif

Back