HOW MANY GUYS WENT 5 rds WITH NATE ONLY STANDING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1 or 2, if any. Alot of you love to downplay Conors cardio but the FACT is guys like Cerrone and Johnson BROKE under pressure in 3 rds while Conor fought 5 AT NATES game, no takedown bs or anything. While some Former nayt fans (cause tbh ur all fairweather fans who hate conor) say Conors cardio is below average, then SRY buddy cause i disagree with you.

Conor with his efficiency is a WHOLE different level of a fighter, 155 is in for a surprise....

Can't think of any. Nate is one dimensional in his striking and the GOAT Conor McGregor isn't. There's the difference.

Well Josh Thompson wanted to go all three rounds but he finished Nate before he could do that unfortunately.

How many times has Nate Diaz fought a five rounder? This and Benson. Are there any others?

Yeah--- Nate is such a striking God.I look at his ledger and im completely in awe....
WTF ?

That didn't run away from him?
Aladdin-Thinking-GIF.gif

Nate was a wall & staller & a panick wrestler by rd 4&5.

conor has no ground game. take his nuts out of your mouth

How many times has Nate Diaz fought a five rounder? This and Benson. Are there any others?

Hes had 3 scheduled 5 rounders. Hes lost 2 of them. He was dominated from bell to bell in one of those losses.

Well Josh Thompson wanted to go all three rounds but he finished Nate before he could do that unfortunately.

Thompson was running and Conor was running (Condit was runinng too). Leg kicking, wrestling and running are viable options. "Standing" is not really an option.

Thompson was running and Conor was running (Condit was runinng too). Leg kicking, wrestling and running are viable options. "Standing" is not really an option.
It's stupid to stand in front of a Diaz or anyone for that matter.

That's like saying "Rory ran away from the ground when he fought Maia - should have pulled guard on him to make it a real fight"

Not like Nate has been in that many scheduled 5 rd fights. Conor isn't a shit fighter at all but let's not get crazy with this whole other level stuff.

Thomson took him down.
Looked like a headkick that finished him to me, but who am I to judge - I am almost blind from over masturbation.

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

The point is, Conor could barely back up Nate where as Thompson was able to finish him relatively quickly.

yeah lets act like Nate Diaz is the greatest fighter of all times and not a gatekeeper

Looked like a headkick that finished him to me, but who am I to judge - I am almost blind from over masturbation.

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

The point is, Conor could barely back up Nate where as Thompson was able to finish him relatively quickly.

Conor did knock him down but chose not to gnp. Might have been a smart decision as while GOAT as McGregor is he would have been more vulnerable to a sub than Thomson was.

Thomson did look incredibly good in that fight and the Benson Henderson one. Only to get outpointed by freaking Bobby Green in that dumb ass fight year later. The man is inconsistent.

Conor did knock him down but chose not to gnp. Might have been a smart decision as while GOAT as McGregor is he would have been more vulnerable to a sub than Thomson was.
Oh come now,

It wasn't the same type of knockdown. That headkick Thompson landed clearly, badly hurt Nate. While watching the 202 fight and in the many re-watches - it didn't look like Nate was too badly hurt by any of the knockdowns as evidenced by the fact he scooted towards Conor trying to get him to the floor - if he was truly hurt he'd of not known where he even was...

Also, how come even Conor fans doubt his BJJ? It's fine, defensively it's actually pretty legit from what i've seen - good scrambles, good arm control and sweeps - I am very confident Nate would not be able to submit him without first rocking him. However, I am certain Nate could hold him on the ground for an entire ground with good control which Conor wanted no part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back