Part of each sport is fair play.What is fair play play in mma,Ufc?

not doing unfair things?

gifs_give_bouncing_boobs_some_extra_oomph_40.gif

Everything is fair if it's not breaking the rules.

Do you mean like not following up on a knocked out opponent like Hendo on Bisping etc?

not doing unfair things?

gifs_give_bouncing_boobs_some_extra_oomph_40.gif
Having big tits and a pretty face is unfair. Someone will marry you and you won't have to work anymore.

Me. I'll probably die before I can actually stop working.

Not taking PEDs, not pretending to touch gloves then hitting your opponent, no hitting after the bell or after the fight, not making excuses after the fight, being respectful to other fighters

And? What happened with them?Fighters!Money?Where is "fair play"?

This isn't a sport; it's fighting.

Having big tits and a pretty face is unfair. Someone will marry you and you won't have to work anymore.

Me. I'll probably die before I can actually stop working.
It's a meritocracy. It'd still be unfair if your hairy ass was the beauty standard, just better for you.

Also, fair play in mma is taking a shower the day of the fight before you warm up and not fart in the other guy's face when grappling.

Box is fighting,taekwondo is fighting,judo,karate,jiu jitsu,also fighting,sport.Mma is sport

"Fair play" in quotes probably means unsportsmanlike behavior that are considered fair game I guess? Like keep going after an illegal move if the ref doesn't call it.

Everything should be like in others combat sports.Respect between fighters too.When rules exist then it is a sport.Russian fighting on open fuckin' field isn't sport,and there is much more respect...

Back