[GIF] Diaz's 'Stockton Slap' gets countered HARD

Meduza

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
NHafz2v.gif

Slap or no slap that's a beautiful counter

In spite of not being a Diaz fan at all I think the Stockton Slap is one of the most bad ass things in MMA. But it took way too long for this to happen lol you'd think more guys would be ready

That wasn't his only "stockton slap" of the night. Why do some of you insist on just outright lying on this forum?

Not the same but it reminded me of Machida countering the Hoger Slap.

machida_vs_hoger.gif

You try to slap Conor,you get punched in the face.

Slick counter but it ain't the only Stockton slap in the fight lol

a lot of other dudes would have been finished by those shots on saturday.

respect to diaz's toughness.

Congrats to McGregor, for winning a VERY close decision against a 19-10 gatekeeper, and making it look like he just KO'd a prime Mike Tyson to his gullible fangirls :D

That wasn't his only "stockton slap" of the night. Why do some of you insist on just outright lying on this forum?
Must have been watching a different fight. Nate threw a bunch through out fight, I'm not sure he even knows he's throwing them half the time

he literally slaps conor in the face and points at him and laughs in another sequence..

Sick counter. Nobody is standing after a shot like that from McGregor. Nate is tough as fuck.

Honestly it's really hard to tell sometimes the way he throws his punches.

Diaz's wrists are always loose, its like he's slapping with a closed hand. Look at the left he throws in the gif.

It wasnt the only one that was countered either, not by a long shot.

Back