Platinum Perry vs Bryan Barbarenas

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would be a pretty good match up.

Do you think Barbarenas can derail another prospek?

I got Platinum winning the on the feet but once it hits the ground, he's in for trouble.

Perry can only beat up minorities.

Barbarena via being born in the red, white and blue.

Barbarena would take Perry down and it would look something like a scene from Oz.

Barbarena would take Perry down and it would look something like a scene from Oz.
You just reminded me of a shitty shoop I did in the Bethe thread a while back...

full

Barberena eats power punchers for breakfast. He's got that Diaz style where he's impossible to finish and he never slows down.

I'd like to see Barbarena against Ponzinibio. Leon Edwards would be a good test for Perry at this point in my opinion.

Barberena eats power punchers for breakfast. He's got that Diaz style where he's impossible to finish and he never slows down.

I kind of like the idea of Barberena as some kind of sloppy hitman taking out all the prospects.

Perry would end barbarenas hype, and possibly his life, don't know what the fuck your all talking about

Barberena's eyes are too big. He could see Perry's punches from a mile away

But Perry is a better striker than anyone Barbs fought

When is Barberena fighting again? Very nice win he had last time...definitely a fan.

Barbaranas #rekt 2 undefeated prospeks, lost a bullshit decision to Colvington, and then #murked Proctor

Perry got #murked by a male model

Barbaranas #rekt 2 undefeated prospeks, lost a bullshit decision to Colvington, and then #murked Proctor

Perry got #murked by a male model
Bullshit decision? WTF are you talking about?

That's funny 'cause I was just thinking that Barberena eats power punchers for breakfast. He's got that Diaz style where he's impossible to finish and he never slows down.

Back