Ian Entwistle vs. Rob Font set for UFC 204

i have no idea who Entwistle is but i feel Font is going to slay him

I think that Font was vastly overrated by many, part due to his inactivity, but as long as he does not do something foolish, he will light up Entwistle.

200.gif

Entwistle gets ko'd badly the 1st or 2nd time he dives for Font's leg

All 3 of Entwistle's UFC fights have been exactly the same. In one of them, he finished the heel hook. In two of them, he ate 1000 elbows trying to finish the heel hook.

Fight really comes down to how good Font's leglock defense is.

All 3 of Entwistle's UFC fights have been exactly the same. In one of them, he finished the heel hook. In two of them, he ate 1000 elbows trying to finish the heel hook.

Fight really comes down to how good Font's leglock defense is.

Entwistle has only had three UFC fights so far (1-2), but your point is well taken and fairly accurate.

Lol, Font wins this. Entwistle is annoying, he can't do anything but dive on legs, then when he starts to lose, he complains and tells the ref that his opponent is greasing.

Sherdog Play by Play

Round 1 - Font snaps back Entwhistle's head with a right hand and the Brit flings himself to the mat, snagging Font's leg and attempting a heel-hook. Font stays calm, twists to the side and begins dribbling Entwhistle's head off the canvas with a barrage of hammerfists and forearms. Entwhistle goes limp, forcing referee Marc Goddard to pull Font off the stricken Brit.
Rob Font wins, KO (punches and elbows), 0:45 of 1st round.

Back