Who you got? Pettis or Oliveira

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Am I the only one who still believe in Showtime ?

i think pettis will destroy him, Charles is fun as hell to watch and dangerous but is basically made of glass.

I still would love to see pettis vs aldo tbh

Hopefully Oliveira, as it would be most hilarious to see Pettis go from Wheaties champ to 0-4 and then getting cut. Legendary fall from grace for the ages.

i think pettis will destroy him, Charles is fun as hell to watch and dangerous but is basically made of glass.

I still would love to see pettis vs aldo tbh

I think that might be the saddest I felt for a cancelled fight...
a few years back that would have been crazy

Hopefully Oliveira, as it would be most hilarious to see Pettis go from Wheaties champ to 0-4 and then getting cut. Legendary fall from grace for the ages.

Bellator would offer him a contract 2 secondes later tho.

I think Pettis takes it, but only if he has a healthy cut.

I still don't think weight was his issue at 155lbs, his issue seemed to be concentration and interest in still fighting. If they persist, expect further decline.

Pettis will finesse Oliveira 9/10 times imo, get slapped with a fancy chokehold 1/10

I think Pettis finds a way to finish the fight and has a nice run at 145.

I wonder how pettis would do against max. Fun fact, jeremy stephens brought max in to replicate pettis in camp.

If pettis loses this fight then man his career has literally sunk. I feel like hes admitted defeat by dropping to 145 after being the 155 champ

Pettis knows he has to win and will fight cautious. Thats why he will lose.

As mentioned before, Oliveira is made of glass, so he will probably get TKOd
If he could take more punishment this could be one hell of a fight.
A choke by Oliveira is a possibility though. His submission Gane is always dangerous.

Pettis by body/head kick hopefully.

I like Pretty Pettis but I just don't know if he's got his mojo back? I also like Oliveria who's truly upped his game sadly I think Pettis woes continues to the wrong side of a unanimous decision.

Back