Conor would beat Cowboy

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Cowboy would break before the fight even starts. It would be fun to see how vulnerable Cowboy will be in the fight build up.

Cowboys strength are the thrown together fights where there are no stakes and no trash talk. He can use his full skill set without worrying about anything.

He wilts under the bright lights and high pressure moments and it's going to be no different with a Conor superfight. RDA is good but he shouldn't have gotten run over like that.

Cowboy was always weak against pressure fighters so i would say absolutely

If that fight isn't for a belt, Cowboy easy.

Conor via first round KO

Good to see heavies posters still putting thought into their insightful threads.

I thought he was pretty good at dealing with Conor back at that "go big" stupid conference. Pretty similar to how Nate approached the situation. He's detached from the shit talking just enough. Cerrone wins

Make it up to Mark Hunt, UFC brass; give him another big money fight against Conor.

Cowboy is obviously dealing with his anxiety issues with constant action, whether it's fighting or some of his multiple hobbies. If he's left alone with nothing to do, he'd go crazy which is probably related to his internal unresolved, childhood issues. He's trying to get out of his head with running from one challenge to another trying to escape from himself.

If there was a long build up like Aldo-McGregor world tour he'd crumble under pressure during the anticipation, while Conor is exact opposite, he thrives under pressure.
Conor would come in the fight strong, while Cowboy needs some time to relax and get going so It'd be a very short and easy fight for McGregor.

The fight I was originally hoping to see when RDA dropped out. I'd still like to see it. I think Cowboy has a pretty good shot against Conor.

Anyone watch Roddy's 202 walkout video? The whole process and walkout is pretty intense. I would be shitting bricks and nervous as fk. I hope Nate's side recorded something similar but I doubt it.

Cowboy must be the most dumb fighter in MMA today. I remember him saying He'll fight for free and shit like that. Conor would absolutely mind fuck him months before touching him. Cowboy is skilled but looks naive and soft minded. Peasant mind set. I like his adrenaline rush outside of MMA and he is great. Would like to hang out with him.. but business wise - zero of a man.
Skillwise? At 155, I think Conor wins

Back