Dominic Cruz triggered by Garbrandt...Cormier tries to step in to ease the tension!

Bob and Donald Dos Anjos

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Cruz looked like he shit his pants Cormier looks like he has the baby wipes and Cody walked off like G ;)

UY0xQP6.gif

(Cormier looking like a sumo wrestler lol that's a big boy...)

It's funny anything related to McGregor brings us these gems that the UFC are too incompetent to capitalize on lol

What do the kids say these days?

#ConorBless?

:rolleyes:

Dom looks shook.

I predict Dom 48-47 majority decision.

Warbrandt is much better at this than his brah Faber. Faber comes across too clowny. Warbrandt sells I'm going to decapitate Cruz. I actually think the youngster (or the situation) has gotten to Cruz. Cruz is a bit tempermental normally anyways.

No way. Cody will clearly win the third 10-8. Big John will be seconds away from stepping in.

You're clearly a team alpha fail groupie who can't see straight. Cruz has 2 knock downs in the first if anyone deserves a 10-8 it's Cruz RD1.

Cormier just saved Cruz his job as an analyst.

Dominick Cruz is a terrible person and I hope Cody smashes him if they fight.

Hips.gif

"Just easing the tension baby, just easing the tension!"

I can't wait for 5 rounds of Cody missing, and then ultimately shutting up after Cruz defends the belt easily against him.

Cruz looked like he shit his pants Cormier looks like he has the baby wipes and Cody walked off like G ;)

UY0xQP6.gif

(Cormier looking like a sumo wrestler lol that's a big boy...)

It's funny anything related to McGregor brings us these gems that the UFC are too incompetent to capitalize on lol

What do the kids say these days?

#ConorBless?

:rolleyes:
he dident look worried at all his hands were in his pockets lol

DC - "Come Dominick lets go grab some chicken..."
Cruz - "oh fo sho man"

Cruz seems like he doesn't care to me lol

He knows it's easy money and that garbrandt's bro trashtalk will sell tickets by making casual believe he's a threat

Cody has got that puncher chance tho

I seriously doubt anyone can get into Cruz's head.

Back